Mr. Green Gaming

Science and outer space

QTesla

Isn't the way we imagine how Aliens and UFO's look right now, invented by some kind of cartoon-writer or whatever that came up with it first? Anyway, as I've always said in Aliens-topics, if they exist, they won't look like that, especially not their UFOs. Plus if they manage to fly here, they pwn us in intelligence. Humans think they are so smart.

Isn't the way we imagine how Aliens and UFO's look right now, invented by some kind of cartoon-writer or whatever that came up with it first? Anyway, as I've always said in Aliens-topics, if they exist, they won't look like that, especially not their UFOs. Plus if they manage to fly here, they pwn us in intelligence. Humans think they are so smart.

If they are intelligent enough to gain the ability to get near our planet, they wouldn't bother

Edited by Hero

If they are intelligent enough to gain the ability to get near our planet, they wouldn't bother

It's good research. I bet all the money I have that humans would just wipe out the entire race, and blame the scientists that wanted samples.

I agree with what Steven Hawking (i believe?) said that if aliens ever came to our planet, chances are that they will just plunder us for resources, I mean, what intelligent life forms would want to ally with a race that so far can only get to their nearest moon?

not to mention greedy.

What will happen is this:

Alien drops by and says hi.

Humans run away screaming fearing the unknown.

10 minutes later, the whole world is watching live on a hidden camera how one man is daring to slowly walk up to the alien. The Alien opens his mouth and everyone runs away again.

Alien thinks the humans are mocking him, and goes to report for racism. But no one wants to help him because they are all running away.

Alien sighs and leaves.

I agree with what Steven Hawking (i believe?) said that if aliens ever came to our planet, chances are that they will just plunder us for resources, I mean, what intelligent life forms would want to ally with a race that so far can only get to their nearest moon?

I believe that aliens would be the first to contact us, in case that would ever happen. They would first just dump a bunch of useless junk around, like a roadside picnic, which is up to us humans to examine and analyse, just to see if there actually is intelligent life here

we would eventually figure out how to contact back, and then they would deem us to be intelligent

then they'd probably plunder for resources

Edited by Redgord

What will happen is this:

Alien drops by and says hi.

Humans run away screaming fearing the unknown.

10 minutes later, the whole world is watching live on a hidden camera how one man is daring to slowly walk up to the alien. The Alien opens his mouth and everyone runs away again.

Alien thinks the humans are mocking him, and goes to report for racism. But no one wants to help him because they are all running away.

Alien sighs and leaves.

LOL

Thats right. Humans are too dumb :V

We are like animals running in a panic after seing something unusual.