Mr. Green Gaming

Science and outer space

QTesla

Post for all you people raging in my religious thread

Or post about what's out in space, What will happen in the future and what you think is happening this very second, out in the black, black space of nothingness.

EDIT by ERROR:

Discuss your feelings about the future of technology and space. Whether man will travel among the stars. If we will have AI systems such as Cortana from Halo series, or the AI in ME2, whether there are many safeguards that would be needed for AI systems, and the possible dangers of not having them.

it's essentially free roam about what you the member would think the future holds for man, and what we might achieve from it.

Explain a bit more this topic.

And, this sounds similar to the religion topic.

And there was already a topic about science things(maybe the old religious one with its paranormal activity, or another), no?

(Edit after seeing your answer): Then why did you make this topic and didn't use Danni's topic (just ask Error to reopen it :V )

Edited by Chikennugget1

Explain a bit more this topic.

And, this sounds similar to the religion topic.

And there was already a topic about science things(maybe the old religious one with its paranormal activity, or another), no?

(Edit after seeing your answer): Then why did you make this topic and didn't used Danni's topic (just ask Error to reopen it :V )

Only found this and the Relig. & paranormal act.

Scrolled the pages in Paranormal activity thread, and it is the one with 2 pages about universes and stuff.

Thanks ERROR!(Please dont hit me).

ERROR: *Hits Nobana*

I have been to space several times. It is really cool there. But it is also a bit scary. It is very huge. I have seen a supernova from up close. But there are also things you wouldn't imagine so fast out there. Among them are tennis rackets, and keys.

It is very quiet there. I like it so much. I am not sure if I want to live my whole life in outter space, no I don't I think. But it is cool. Because on Earth it is people everywhere. I do not like people always.

Well, I do trust you guys so... did you know, once I was in Outter Space, and I um... well... well I met a group. A group of... well I can't tell, it was our secret. They are scared as human, just as me. They are scared that if I tell you what they are or where they live, that humans will destroy them. I do not want that! No that is bad!

I was thinking. All of you religious people do just love Mr. Green less than I do but maybe you should visit the Wayshrine, or pay your respects at the Temple of the Two!

post-62-128476017554_thumb.jpg

Added more to QTesla's first post.

I personally would love to see advancements with NASA's space program which allows people (normal people, you and me) to for instance live on the moon, however this would need serious thinking in terms of long-term management, with things like food and such, but hey this is just me.

For gods sake, 2nd time today.

Bumbing old topics isnt illegal or stupid. Making new ones is. So if you wanna continue talking about UFO's, do it in the UFO thread I linked above. If you want to talk about the space and stuff, do it in... uhm.. here.

I personally would love to see advancements with NASA's space program which allows people (normal people, you and me) to for instance live on the moon.

Didnt they start that "Space-Hotel" project or something? Or was it just the space flight for tourists?

Edited by Nobana

I believe there are aliens. Or something looking down on us.

It's hard to believe we're the only life that we have found in our galaxy. Some people have seen "ufo's" or "aliens" but no one can prove this.

Thoughts on aliens or life out there?

You have to take into account that if there is other life out there, and there probably is, it'll be witnessing light coming from the Earth several hundred or thousands of years ago, which wont show up much light from the surface.

I personally would love to see advancements with NASA's space program which allows people (normal people, you and me) to for instance live on the moon.

Didnt they start that "Space-Hotel" project or something? Or was it just the space flight for tourists?

It's just space flight at the cheap price of $1 million per passenger per flight, but even then its not true space, just the outer edges of the atmosphere.

I feel very strongly about space travel. I agree completely with it, and see it as an essential (see my post in the religion thread thingy that started a civil war for two days).

Human-kind are incredible creatures. I'm sure someday- not in any of our life times- we will inhabit one of the other planets.

Scientists have said the most probable planets that we will go to are Io and Titan (Moons of Jupiter)

God bless Space travel.

People could be on the moon again soon if Obama hadn't cut Nasa's moon landing program... :/

Why do we want back to the moon? Been there done that :P

EDIT:

If we want to live there we have to learn to make water out of moon rock :P I saw it on Discovery channel long time ago :P They made water out of moon dust! But for some reson NASA dinnt want it....

Edited by Notte

People could be on the moon again soon if Obama hadn't cut Nasa's moon landing program... :/

EDIT:

If we want to live there we have to learn to make water out of moon rock :P I saw it on Discovery channel long time ago :P They made water out of moon dust! But for some reson NASA dinnt want it....

And btw, the cut didnt affect so much. The trip to Mars is still under planning, and before that, NASA is going to land on some asteroid which is coming "towards"(near) Earth.

EDIT:

And btw, the cut didnt affect so much. The trip to Mars is still under planning, and before that, NASA is going to land on some asteroid which is coming "towards"(near) Earth.

I wouldn't say we've been there done that with the moon. The Apollo landings were for status more than anything. There is still alot to learn about the moon and potentially, a vast mineral wealth to be exploited so it would make more sense to explore the moon further before heading off to mars.