Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Cinema - Season Fall 2010

Ywa

Starting from coming friday (8th October) we'll start with the Mr. Green Cinema again after a summer-break.

The main place-to-be will be our Garry's Mod Cinema server (IP + port are posted when the movie starts). However it can also be watched through an online stream in your browser. While you can communicate with all ingame people.

Server info

Garry's Mod 10:

fenrir.left4green.com:27030

Click here to connect directly

If you don't got Garry's Mod. You can always watch the same movie and talk with people ingame through our webstream at http://www.left4green.com/stream/

Next watch

22th October (Friday) 20:30 GMT. With the following movies:

• Back to the Future I
  • The Hangover

Gamemode and map

We'll be using the same map and gamemode as last year. Feel free to request features to make it a bit more fun before the movie starts (for example).

VIP room

We'll be giving a few people access to the VIP room. We'll invite a few people. Don't ask for it!

Crew

If you got any questions or whatever. Feel free to contact the TopCrew at IRC (chat, see menu on top of this page).

Feel free to suggest movies! We prefer comedy & thrillers. Serious movies won't be watched because they're relatively boring for such events.

This is the general discussion thread! :D

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will it be accessable from the IRC again from left4green.com/stream? That was also good for the people who couldn't make it in-game but still online.

I think Some new films that have been out should be put on. (Karate kid, Kick-ass etc) although maybe some Will Smith films? (I think they're good).

what hour are these events gonna be at?

If you're gonna do it like last year at 11/12 PM GMT, I'll be long sleeping cause i've got school in the morning at 7 AM :/

In my opinion, with such late hours these events should have taken place during the summer when we're all on holidays and shit

Between 20:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT (start of movie). It really depends on when we got time for it.

If you're gonna do it like last year at 11/12 PM GMT, I'll be long sleeping cause i've got school in the morning at 7 AM :/

You got school on saturday and sunday?

Between 20:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT (start of movie). It really depends on when we got time for it.

Do friday and saturday instead.

Friday = late night

Saturday = late night

Sunday = school nextday = no late night

Well, between 20:00-23:00 PM is acceptable; regarding your question, if you wake up early all week you tend to be tired during the weekend too so you can't stay up for very long either, even if there's no school :P

but then again, those hours are ok :)

I hope I can make it to some events

sounds like fun

Edited by BinSlayer

Am I the only one who likes Disney movies? :(

UP

Wall-E

Hangover

Back to the Future

Note the BttF, I haven't seen it yet so that one would be especially nice.

You are not the only one. :mr-green:

Well ok, I dislike Wall-E. We had to watch that in school last year. I spend the whole lesson trying to find out whether the robot Wall-E likes was a girl or not.

I go in saturday. :(

Also I'm in GMT (+3:00) so...

Suggestions:

War of the Worlds

The day before... or pre-day before... (... Or how its called in english... x'D [Позавчера])

Tremors

Maybe some comedy:

Lost in translation (Which I never saw)

Mr. Bean [Any of them]

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Am I the only one who likes Disney movies? :(

UP

Wall-E

Hangover

Back to the Future

Note the BttF, I haven't seen it yet so that one would be especially nice.

I'm a huge fan of wall-e (the second part is less good but it's still a beautiful movie)

Up was good too

Edited by Ni pah