Mr. Green Gaming

Music!

Darkstar

I like all sorts of music, going from alternative rock (Radiohead) to trip-hop (Massive Attack) to drum & bass (mostly jungle).

Currently I'm all into drum & bass, and I listen mostly to these artists:

- Omni Trio

- Noisia

- Break

- Dom & Roland

- Technical Itch

- Commix

- Logistics

- Chase & Status

I really hate Pendulum because they totally screw up drum & bass. They had some nice songs in the beginning but their latest album (Pendulum In Silico) was just a disaster and embarassement for the true drum & bass scene. As you can see, I only love true dnb artists that do it for the music and not for the money or popularity. Moving Shadow Records, Metalheadz, Ram, Tech Itch/Penetration,... those are just some of the real ones.

I like all sorts of music, going from alternative rock (Radiohead) to trip-hop (Massive Attack) to drum & bass (mostly jungle).

Currently I'm all into drum & bass, and I listen mostly to these artists:

- Omni Trio

- Noisia

- Break

- Dom & Roland

- Technical Itch

- Commix

- Logistics

- Chase & Status

I really hate Pendulum because they totally screw up drum & bass. They had some nice songs in the beginning but their latest album (Pendulum In Silico) was just a disaster and embarassement for the true drum & bass scene. As you can see, I only love true dnb artists that do it for the music and not for the money or popularity. Moving Shadow Records, Metalheadz, Ram, Tech Itch/Penetration,... those are just some of the real ones.

If you love Drum and Bass you'll LOVE Pendulum.

If you love Drum and Bass you'll LOVE Pendulum.

Trust me, I love dnb, but I hate Pendulum. :')

My Last.fm profile: http://www.last.fm/user/Anti5tar

How.. HOW CAN YOU HATE THE BEST DnB BAND!

/cry

Lol, you make me laugh. :) It's clearly that you haven't seen, or better said heard, the best dnb artist yet. ^_^ If you want to know what true dnb is about, go check it's roots. Go check Moving Shadow related artists like Shy FX, Omni Trio, Tek 9, 2 Bad Mice, Goldie, Timecode etc. ^_^

I listen to Rock and Hip Hop mostly, but Im open to other stuff.

My Favourite bands are Limp Bizkit, Nirvana and Black Light Burns. I also like Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy and more techno stuff like Prodigy :)

I really really dislike RnB tho - apart from The Rolling Stones

Edited by RoboRobb

Im also more into Rock/Punk. My favs are Green Day, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, Oasis, Theory of a Deadman and Puddle Of Mudd :) Well, i also love the album The Offspring - Greatest Hits, but i cant say they are my favs, b/c 1 album is not enough to say that. And The Prodigy is also quite awesome.

Atm is on;

The Offspring - Self Esteem

I hate all rap, hip hop, rnb, pop, and from recently listening to drum and bass, i hate that too.

it sounds too much like hip hop and pop to me.

i do like rock, sort of, light/medium metal (like the band Seether, they manily sing, but they do a bit of screaming as well, whereas a lot of bands just scream to sing, which is essentialy like rap, though they are playing instruments) and whatever you would class bands like Pink Floyd and RHCP under. Alternative i guess.

Iron maiden are my favourite, followed by seether, then its just whatever i feel like listening to, from Marilyn Manson to the Rolling Stones :D

From my opening statement, i bet ive made a few enemies >.<

• 2 weeks later...