Mr. Green Gaming

Halloween, a Gmod Video

Hey guys, I've posted my entry for the Garry's Mod Halloween Contest, a(nother) video made using Team Fortress 2 ragdolls (and L4d sounds :V ), what do you think of it?

(Available in HD, Yay).

(yes this looks random but I had to hurry up cause GCFScape died of a Valve cancer so I'm slightly in late but the deadline is for tomorrow).

And Happy halloween! (though ,there is a topic for that, yes).

Edited by Chikennugget1

For me, the text intro wasn't brilliant, and the arm poses for the HHHH at 2:58 weren't brilliant.

It did have some very nice uses of camera, how you did the pyro at the end from 2:39 to 2:55 was very good.

Its shame you couldn't have spent more time on it, it has some great potential.

But I did like it much better than your other videos.

Well I started the video without my usual tools (Catmull rom cameras, ragdoll walker, GCFScape which was broken because of the TF2 update) so I had to simplify a lot the mechanics (=hiding the legs when the characters are running etc) and I had 3 days to do this, so I had to hurry up (my gmod videos usually take me at least a week of work, because I work on them in a cool way, no need to hurry etc).

I found a big tf2 voicepack on gmod.org, thankfully, otherwise I couldn't make the video (I make scenes with the feeling, listening to voices and find something to do with them).

And for the intro, I make something simple because I don't really know how to make stylish intros (that had always been a simple title + author with a color effect behind or something).And I don't have Adobe After effects which seems to be good for this.

Edited by Chikennugget1

I liked it, also i dont think jokes were bad or anything else. Normal gmod videos i usualy see on youtube (I think randomes is funny) :)

And for the intro, I make something simple because I don't really know how to make stylish intros (that had always been a simple title + author with a color effect behind or something).And I don't have Adobe After effects which seems to be good for this.

I think i can help you with this :)

Edited by MiF