Mr. Green Gaming

Damien Gmod Admin App

Damien

Reason is a mental faculty (or ability) found in humans, that is able to generate conclusions from assumptions or premises. In other words, it is amongst other things the means by which rational beings propose specific reasons, or explanations of cause and effect. In contrast to reason as an abstract noun, a reason is a consideration which explains or justifies.

Reason is particularly associated with human nature, that which is unique and definitive about being human. As a way of coming to conclusions, it is often contrasted not only with the ways in which non-human animals appear to make decisions, but also with decisions based upon authority, intuition, emotion, mysticism, superstition, and faith. Reason is thought by rationalists to be more reliable in discovering what is true or what is best. The precise way in which reason differs from emotion, faith, and tradition is controversial, because all three are considered to be both potentially rational, and potentially in conflict with reason. and based on this fact damien should be chosen to do this important mission during the gameplay in the mr green zombie survival server and hopefully this chosen person will silence those underage mic fags and stop the bad game exprerience...

in other terms : Damien would be good admin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump, Im a very patient person, but over 4 months of waiting is kinda long. [Doubleedge has even waited 5 months]. There is only 1 admin on zs now and that admin is busy with coding the gamemode, so i think its time to get more admins on zs. Im not saying it should be me, there are some other fine candidates out there that deserve it.

Bump, Im a very patient person, but over 4 months of waiting is kinda long. [Doubleedge has even waited 5 months]. There is only 1 admin on zs now and that admin is busy with coding the gamemode, so i think its time to get more admins on zs. Im not saying it should be me, there are some other fine candidates out there that deserve it.

Don't be so modest, it SHOULD be you. And I concur with this statement.

Yeah. The MTA: SA server could be using some admin-help for like... months too.

Of course, Ywa may have been too busy the last half year or something. I'm sure the boss didn't have enough time to consider a look through the pile of admin applications. He always goes on business trips of course. Meeting mayors of other countries, talking about how the servers run there. And he visits Valve HQ in Washington monthly, making secret deals with those developers.

I didn't say good luck ITT yet sooooooooooo Good luck Damien!