Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

ZS is becoming more balanced now, and with the new *CLASSIFIED* system it will be even more interesting and newer! Still miss my op katana... :(

hmm... classified system of what?

also i just would like that gmod would stop crashing

Skillshot system, didnt want to say becuase i thought it was a secret but necro said it was ok

I would be happy with a bit more ammo and a higher limit.The regen is bugged and you can miss vital ammo drops.

I've had many deaths hunting for crates when I know its suicide, because I have nothing to shoot zombies with.

It would be nice if the upgrade 'Ammunition Man' would give you less ammunition regen time and more ammo from it.

There should be an upgrade called 'Deep Pockets' where you should hold twice as much ammo.

Edited by Pufulet

I would be happy with a bit more ammo and a higher limit.The regen is bugged and you can miss vital ammo drops.

I've had many deaths hunting for crates when I know its suicide, because I have nothing to shoot zombies with.

It would be nice if the upgrade 'Ammunition Man' would give you less ammunition regen time and more ammo from it.

There should be an upgrade called 'Deep Pockets' where you should hold twice as much ammo.

Agreed with everything. It sucks when everyone loses ammo and gets nothing to shoot with.

Agreed with everything. It sucks when everyone loses ammo and gets nothing to shoot with.

Play engineer :V

Play engineer funny.gif

Still. You cant mine shit. Also that there are only 4 mines. If you talk about sentry - who would like to sacrifice his sentry?

Play engineer funny.gif

Still. You cant mine shit. Also that there are only 4 mines. If you talk about sentry - who would like to sacrifice his sentry?

agreed... i always runout of ammunition at the first or second zombie (if i shoot them).

there should be ways to get faster ammunition. also i think engineer if fine now even when i play engineer :D but 1 thing is still proplem for me = mine placing radius, why can't we place mines where we want? why there needs to be 250 units away from each other. i think it should be more like 50 or 100

Necro asked me to do some more skillshots to give him ideas:

Humans

Headcracker - Kill a zombie while on his head - 60sp

Backbreaker - Kill a zombie from behind - 30sp

Never Knew - Decapitate a zombie from behind - 50sp

Reflex - Kill a wraith as soon as he teleported - 60sp

Zip It - Headshot a howler - 60sp

Torsonator - Blow up a zombies legs - 30sp

Denied - Kill a poison headcrab before its about to shoot - 40sp

Popper - Headshot a zombine - 50sp

Halt - Kill a fast zombie while it is in mid air - 60sp

Fireworks - Explode a fast zombie while it is in mid air - 80sp