Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I have never played medic

but the fact that

1)I never see a medic reach enough score to get crossbow or

2)When they do have it, it lacks ive never seen a medic get it

Last man stand *cough* *cough*

thats beacause i have seen nobody survives that long as medic or redeem as medic, and quite frankly who would ?

@griffon: darkside and thyonimes can survive alone pretty easily. I playtested the crossbow on test server and i think its a decent gun. Its slow, but thats balanced because of the damage it does.

I was simply stating that 99% of the time (average joe) it doesnt get used

i know there are some decent medics who use it and use it well, but compared to other last stand weapons it seems a bit lacking

And how does medic=crossbow i find the conection confusing.

Edited by Griffon

Crossbow is strong but it has crap aiming and really hard to get kills with. End of Discussion

That wont be crap in our map Pufulet :3

You know, I have the elevator (which can have a huge horde of zombies) and the basement where someone can camp with the crossbow shooting the horde of zombies :P

So it will be veery useful in our map.

Crossbow is strong but it has crap aiming and really hard to get kills with. End of Discussion

You know, I have the elevator (which can have a huge horde of zombies) and the basement where someone can camp with the crossbow shooting the horde of zombies :P

So it is a super slim lift?

Usually hotels have slim lifts, so yes. But not super slim. 2 people with collision enabled would enter.

Usually hotels have slim lifts, so yes. But not super slim. 2 people with collision enabled would enter.

I never really been in any hotels

but ok

I never really been in any hotels

but ok

You could always go and try one, and if you feel lonely you could always take a hooker with you.

Lately i feel that zs is out of balance on some maps, so i got a few suggestions:

- lower magnum damage(before you attack me, look from the zombie pov)

- amount of planks in one spot should be limited to like 5 planks. Sometimes i see cades with 20 planks, which sucks for zombs and isnt needed for a good cade.

- increase maximum ammo for duals, 5-7, usp and p228

- remove maps that are unbalanced.

- fast zombie should be how it was pre-deluvas time.

Edited by Damien