Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

could people get extra greencoins with skillshots, like 1 gc per skillshot.

That would be a bad idea because its like asking for 2 gc per zombie and would not be a very good system then. Skillpoints are for spending on weapons, ammo, health and possibly temp upgrades for that round and will be restarted to 0.

You start with 0 skillpoints per round. You aquire them by doing the skillshots, the better the skillshot, the more skillpoints. If you die you will lose all of them. But when you are a zombie you can gain them to help you out when you redeem.

Edited by Pufulet

seriously with 8 players online and 2 alive they get zombines at 16 min wtf?

seriously time restrict them to like last 8 min atleast

That's what I suggested a month ago.

unlocking zombies is based on infliction. But if the infliction does not go up, then the time of the round will unlock zombies. If there are 20 players, 6 of them are camping a long hallway and are destroying the normal zombies, of course you would want poisons and zombines instead. Cause it would not be very fair.

Edited by Pufulet

unlocking zombies is based on infliction. But if the infliction does not go up, then the time of the round will unlock zombies. If there are 20 players, 6 of them are camping a long hallway and are destroying the normal zombies, of course you would want poisons and zombines instead. Cause it would not be very fair.

yet that makes no sense that 2 players with pistols-smg must hold out against up to 6 other players that have armour,run and explode on death for 16 fkin minutes.

why is it based on infliction when the ppl who have to survive havent even had a chance to unlock anything remotely good?

How is that "FAIR" pufu?

I had a usp and just unlocked a magnum when zombines started spawning

I think zombines>magnum

Sure it should be based on infliction but there should be a minimum time past first i.e about the 8-10 min mark

Even lvl 6 engi would only spawn with a pulseSMG at best and only and even then zombines>pulseSMG

Maybe a very good engi might just have unlocked a PulseRIFLE after 8 min into the round if there were about 15 players.

Edited by Griffon

you should avoid the zombine like I do.

yet that makes no sense that 2 players with pistols-smg must hold out against up to 6 other players that have armour,run and explode on death for 16 fkin minutes.

why is it based on infliction when the ppl who have to survive havent even had a chance to unlock anything remotely good?

How is that "FAIR" pufu?

I think zombines>magnum

Sure it should be based on infliction but there should be a minimum time past first i.e about the 8-10 min mark

Even lvl 6 engi would only spawn with a pulseSMG at best and only and even then zombines>pulseSMG

Maybe a very good engi might just have unlocked a PulseRIFLE after 8 min into the round if there were about 15 players.

You should avoid the zombine, they are very slow.

Edited by Pufulet

How is that "FAIR" pufu?

I think zombines>magnum

lvl 6 engis get turrets so don't complain griffon

How is that "FAIR" pufu?

I think zombines>magnum

Guys, its a gameplay where you work in a team. You don't need to fucking run alone. In this gameplay you try to survive.

Lol, but really. Why some players whine on the server that the game is unfair because of them not winning. (Not talking anyone of you guys, I'm talking about some other whiners)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

How is that "FAIR" pufu?

I think zombines>magnum

Guys, its a gameplay where you work in a team. You don't need to fucking run alone. In this gameplay you try to survive.

Lol, but really. Why some players whine on the server that the game is unfair because of them not winning. (Not talking anyone of you guys, I'm talking about some other whiners)

why does it go to this -> stick together or have 0 % of survival... should be choice not force team play...

also pufu i think this is starting trend like this -> avoid zombines DO NOT SHOOT THEM...

is that fun? running around dodging zombines?

id rather shoot them

lol i am not a level 6 engi i was simply making a point that even a level 6 engi (and i dont know anyone who is btw) can only just survive zombines for 16 minutes with the luckiest spawn(which is super unlikely) of pulse smg,magnum,turret,mines,cade kit

[quote name='Mr. Darkness' date='18 April 2011 - 17:18' timestamp='1303147478' post='72013'

how can i stay together when with 16 min left theres me and 1 other person alive and we both only have magums?

thats the point im trying to make, the server is retardedly unfair when theres less than 15 ppl on it

Edited by Griffon

I hardly stick with the team, and I tend to survive longer than groups of humans :V

What you do is hind in the far corner of the map and be last human and die and then say IZ AM THE BEST AT ZS CUZ I AM A PUSSY AND BECAME LAST HUMAN FOR 5 SECONDS

And your point is? :3