Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Im on the boards to and im quite active, maybe only display people that have played in the last 6 months? ( use info from last seen date). New players get a larger chance to be in the scoreboard this way. As for zombie lvls: 5% per lvl would be better (less op than 10%) its just that the human classes are primairly to lvl and zombies shouldnt be. So perks just need to be alot less than humans.

Btw: i redeemed alot more than i thought i did. Im even 3 on the list :S

Edited by Damien

Don't reset them, the displayed players are legends

Thank you B)

just because you 2 are on the board :<

Because they got most kills.

Don't wipe them.

On secound thought, i agree to not wipe them. They deserved to have their names up there :V

What a coincedence!

do tell what coincedence you are talking about

No i said so, cause Damien played zs most of time even when we gave up on it, he have the perfect sense of balance while most of you are "suggesting to shit" (no offense it just means that 1st of ur ideas are quite interesting, but as the time pass, youre suggesting more and more weird things that would never get implemented though).

Make those zombo perks and you will force even more ppl to suicide (get killed by a mingebag) in the beggining thus creating ultimate chaos followed by well-known rapefest. As some1 said above "its ZS not HS"

I had an idea for zombies (well here goes nothing)

As a zombie once you get above 8 score (the redeeming score) you do slightly less damage to encourage people to stop kill whoring and getting scores of 50 and then not even redeeming

Kill whoring? Oh god I didn't know that killing human was against the rules.

Somebody had to keep the spirit of zs alive, seeing more players quit, i couldnt just leave zs to die. It was still fun to play, because players break/make the game. Im positive that if you put all the old zs players in new zs the fun would return. New players want lvls and rewards its what they think is fun, older players just want fun. Indeed the game has to have reasonable balance, but its upto the players to make it fun. Gameplay wise zombie levels are gonna break the balance, but there will be less ragers. I like the human classes and see a good zs developing slowly. But i gotta say one thing: dont listen to complainers, it will only ruin the balance.

@mogadon: sounds reasonable to me, but if you ask me to stop stealing kills, i will stop. ;)

Btw: why dont we try to invite oldies back into zs and hope they like it. :)

Edited by Damien

As a zombie once you get above 8 score (the redeeming score) you do slightly less damage to encourage people to stop kill whoring and getting scores of 50 and then not even redeeming

HECK NO!

Get out. The zs legends are trying to get in "top players" list. Learn to play. Ktnxbai.

Damien @ Shame players like Arp0r left the games. He is 23 or so years..

Edited by Mr. Darkness

HECK NO!

Get out. The zs legends are trying to get in "top players" list. Learn to play. Ktnxbai.

Damien @ Shame players like Arp0r left the games. He is 23 or so years..

It's not about score or anything like this. It's just more fun to be zombie.

And what about my brother Arp0r ? (he is 26 years old)