Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

There should be something like hats in the shop (custom stuff),what about buying class models? Like,you buy charple for 500-1500 gc BUT you will only be able to use it when you're Berserker,I know,it sounds a bit childish/noobish to complain about something that is just about the look,but the thing is that some hats doesn't fit for certain playermodels (gasmask + skull hat for example)

and also if there's a boy/girl why he/she should of use a girl/boy playermodel? I mean,it's annoying to spawn as Alyx or Mossman when you're engineer

Edited by Bluddorn

There should be something like hats in the shop (custom stuff),what about buying class models? Like,you buy charple for 500-1500 gc BUT you will only be able to use it when you're Berserker,I know,it sounds a bit childish/noobish to complain about something that is just about the look,but the thing is that some hats doesn't fit for certain playermodels (gasmask + skull hat for example)

and also if there's a boy/girl why he/she should of use a girl/boy playermodel? I mean,it's annoying to spawn as Alyx or Mossman when you're engineer

does playermodels honestly bother you? They are the least of my worries

They do bother me.

I always want to be metrocop :V

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO SUPPORT IT IS EVEN SHITTER THAN B4 AND THAT WAS BULLSHIT BUT U MANAGED TO MAKE IT WORSE WTF HOW THE FUCK FFS YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!(I CANT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO LIST TEH PROPBLEMS I AM SO PISSED)

HOLY SHIT

I THINK HE'S NOT HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION, DON'T YOU AGREE?

YEAH I DO!

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO SUPPORT IT IS EVEN SHITTER THAN B4 AND THAT WAS BULLSHIT BUT U MANAGED TO MAKE IT WORSE WTF HOW THE FUCK FFS YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!(I CANT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO LIST TEH PROPBLEMS I AM SO PISSED)

HOLY SHIT

I THINK HE'S NOT HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION, DON'T YOU AGREE?

YEAH I DO!

NECROSSIN, HE LOOKS REALLY PISSED (I don't want him on my doorstep). DO SOMETHING ABOUT SUPPORT, NAOW!

Customizable stuff is a part of Mr Greens ZS ,You know,imagine it,No Hats,No title editor = Less people in the server

Actually I do think customizable stuff is NEEDED in the server(Of course not as much as the weapons and upgrades,yet I do think it's necessary to fill the server with even more people)

And now that I also think Necrossin should make a script WHEN all the classes get succefully balanced that fixes the hats for some playermodels (Like Skullhat + Gasmask or Baseball cap + charple)

Edited by Bluddorn

@doubleedge: you go play a crappy class and see if you like it. Support is so underrated, hes my worst enemy. He destroys my ability to propkill and blocks the zombies with cades. Ammo boxes make him even more off a support class. :) . Btw: zerk got constant attention and support gets neglected. :S

@doubleedge: you go play a crappy class and see if you like it. Support is so underrated, hes my worst enemy. He destroys my ability to propkill and blocks the zombies with cades. Ammo boxes make him even more off a support class. :) . Btw: zerk got constant attention and support gets neglected. :S

yeah because I got Necro to work on the zerks until they were finally perfect. I bugged him each day to do it and its finally done :V

Edited by Pufulet