Mr. Green Gaming

Would You Rather...?

Pufulet

Lick a rabits ballsack. Atleast its smaller than camel dick.

Would you rather go outside with nerds or try to finish cod black ops on master difficulty [god, that breaks your neeves when you try to. Npc's AI code seems to be bugged]?

Lick a rabits ballsack. Atleast its smaller than camel dick.

Would you rather go outside with nerds or try to finish cod black ops on master difficulty [god, that breaks your neeves when you try to. Npc's AI code seems to be bugged]?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

M16 ofc.

Would you rather get a prostate exam from a super gay dude or let the new newb hot blonde that fucks everything up examine ur but?

blonde ofcourse because i can trick her into hot things she won't even realize :meh:

Would you rather eat a crackwhore's shit or drink her period blood? :meh:

Edited by terminator

Hard one. :meh: So I'm just gonna pick the one that's less deadly, (infections and stuff) eat her shit. The fact that she's a crackwhore may result in multiple STD's like Aids.

Would you rather eat a brick (on whatever way that conforts u) or eat 100kg of bananas on one day.

Edited by Cookie

I'd rather eat a brick (muehehe, that's a trap, the brick is also a food, something made of eggs, thin sheets of bread...).

Would you rather eat a cheeseburger or eat nuggets?!

Raaah, stealzor :<

I'd rather eat Nuggets :DD

Would you rather eat an 3 Months old Hot Dog with menstruation blood on it of an vietnamese

whore or a subway sandvich with diarrhea and dead rats on it?

I know hard question. Both sounds so delicious >:)