Mr. Green Gaming

What is your last dream, and your best dream?

BlueYoshi97

I had a fucking full movie as a dream. Seriously, it was plain horror and humor combined. There was a disgusting long spaghetti-eating-with-nose scene (that scene actually made me realise I was dreaming), but the rest was fucking cool.

I so fucking want to see that movie again. It remembered me of past locations I visited in horror-dreams.

Say what you want but scary dreams are the fucking best (not scary as in, realistic things you don't want to happen but 'cool scary').

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreaming about this chick a like,

First we gotten to my home chilling on the couch watching TV.

After that we kissed like superlong, and after the we had awesome sex. then i almost came but i woke up with a boner in the middle of the night randomly :(

Fucking hate it when i wake up midnight with a boner

my worst one was really a near death experience.

i only remember the last par which i was chocking myself in my own bedsheets.

and when i was seeing black like a fade out, i woke up in my sheets almost suffocating..

Edited by oDi.W

My last dream was something random. Prepare to get confused:

I was walking in a forest and saw 3 sheeps going near me. They passed through and reached some stairs going in somewhere. The oldest sheep fell on the stairs and turned into a slug (I was like wtf). The other two sheeps became to throw in me rocks (LOL?). Then they somehow told bees to attack me and so I jumped in the water. I swam away and climbed up. I heard something like a horse running thinking those were sheeps. I ran till some small town and tryed to hide. Through windows I saw a third sheep. It was following me. I ran and reaching a corner met that sheep. That sheep tryed to attack me and so I punched it. I grabbed it's mouth and it started to talk. (Dont remember the dialogue)

That was something random and unusual lol.

I had a dream last week, I was in a Java test (yeah,because I had a java exam before) writing on a paper, and suddenly I just looked on the classmate next to me, maybe to cheat(while I actually don't need to cheat cause I'm not too bad in Java, meh), and then the teacher turned around and said "THIS IS 0" took my paper and threw it to a dustbin.

Wtf ?

Else, last night I had multiple non-sense dreams, like I dreamt that I found a neighbour on facebook or whatever and I said "I'm your neighbour" but she seemed to not understand this.

The second dream was the weirdest of the night, I went to school and during the day there were some workers or something that were installing stuff in my house, at noon I wanted to get back home to eat something instead of staying at the student's restaurant and when I came back I saw my dog running in the street, saw a hole next to the house's door, holes inside, wires everywhere, and I had only 10 minutes to eat and go back to school (ussually it takes me 30-45 minutes to go tocollege by bus :V ).Plus the weather was hot, as if we were in summer, and I walked a lot instead of taking the bus.

Seriously,MEH

Edited by Chikennugget1