Mr. Green Gaming

What is your last dream, and your best dream?

BlueYoshi97

Last dream: I stole some growth potion from some lab and used it on myself. Then woke up... - FUUUUUUUU

Best dream: Got laid With 6 girls at once..

Worst dream: Climbed a tall mountain Then jumped off when I got to the top and it felt like I fell Forever. ( May not sound bad. But It felt so real and It took ages for me to smash my head on the rock )

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last dream: I stole some growth potion from some lab and used it on myself. Then woke up... - FUUUUUUUU

I had some incredibly intense dreams which felt like they were totally real and at the best part I had to wake up. It's always like that.

Sucks ass...Dreams are like tv shows with big ass cliffhangers at the end.

I had some incredibly intense dreams which felt like they were totally real and at the best part I had to wake up. It's always like that.

Sucks ass...Dreams are like tv shows with big ass cliffhangers at the end.

Thats some deep shit cryo, feeling an inception vibe here lol... :meh:

Sometimes I have periods of nightmares. These nightmares are different than normal dreams. One thing is that I have like a loooooooot on one night. And they are usually very very realistic.

And then in those periods I am confused for the whole day, seriously. It's really impossible to think of what was real and what wasn't.

My worst dream was when me and my little brother were being chased by a Tornado... and then the whole fucking nightmare, I was being chased by a Tsunami at random places.

But the good dreams... are funtastic. I just can't believe how cool dreaming is. Not only do you see things that you can't imagine while awake, you also just live the whole thing.

have you heard that saying ''if you see 1 dream multiple times, it comes true''

then i'm in trouble because this is my classic dream (haven't seen it for years now... huh)

my family goes into 1 farm house and after we look little bit around i see that haystack starts moving... i go say it to my parents but they don't listen. i go back and haystack starts chasing me and my brother... i run to my parents and they see it too.everything in the house starts moving! everyone runs to the door and i fall down and i see door closing and then i wake up...

holy fuck what just happened i think when i wake up. i have seen that dream for like 4 times now.

this was shortened version...

Saw 2 dreams today:

1) I'm in the classroom with all my classmates. Just chatting about everyday things, when all of a sudden some other student sits next to me. I've never seen him before. I'm thinking "Guess he's here to fix his test results." He asks me "Uh.. 10..C or A, right?". Obviously he was wondering what class I was from. I replied "11A" and everyone started laughing about how wrong this guy had his guess. Then another fella storms in and sits down. Apparently he wanted to fix his test results as well. But he starts talking about this weird shit. So me and a couple of other classmates leave the class.

I'm now in the nature. It's a nice camping place with a rocky landscape, lots of pine trees (not really a forest, maybe a tad bit) and the sea next to it. Guess me and my class came here for a trip (sort of like our Lithuania trip last year). I catch myself walking around with a male classmate and a female. We're just walking along the beach when all of a sudden some guy starts talking crap to us. We get into a fight; me and my friend beat the shit out of him. I look over to our campsite to see if this guy was alone or not. "Not" is unfortunately the answer. I can see around 5-6 strangers over at our campsite on top of the hill. We 3 start sneaking around the forest. These guys had patrol guards out in the forest. We take one down, but he starts screaming. I look back at the campsite - it's about 10-15 guys in dark clothes gathering now, looking at us. "Shit" is probably the best word to describe what I was thinking about. We start moving faster, towards the exit of the forest (yes, there was an exit, a door in the middle of the forest). These guys start storming at us. My friend grabs a nice and hard piece of wood and launches into a fight, like a warrior. The girl we were with falls down. I try to help her, but an enemy has already attacked me. He also has some sort of a wooden stick in his hands but I grab it and kick him with my foot. I then grab his stick and beat him down. I run to my friend and help him fight off the douchebags. We then manage to find the door and hop inside. The door took us to an elevator which on top said "To Dubai". Guess this was sort of an airport-elevator. My friend says "If they catch us, let my family know."

The end.

tl;dr - action story in a forest

2) Me and a friend of mine came up with a plan on how to rob people. We're in a huge city and it's night-time. We enter this small shop that sells clothes. There's 2 workers. To avoid the alarm, we had to make sure none of them could do anything. The second worker was in the backroom - that's where I had to go. I entered the backroom and caught her by surprise. Grabbed her head, covered her mouth and stuffed her inside an oven. I then headed back to the main room where my friend was. He had already finished his job - knocking out the cashier. We get the money and leave.

This happens about 3 times, we rob different shops. Until we get to this one which sells home supplies. I enter the backroom like always but I can't manage to hit the woman down. She struggles hard and I bump myself everywhere. My friend steps in after some time and looks pissed. He helps me put the woman down and we tie her up. Just as we get her covered in duct tape, the second worker opens the room and steps in. She looks surprised - her co-worker is held hostage. She storms for the counter and hits the alarm. I don't hesitate for long and start heading out of the shop. The first door drops me in a corridor. I look through the front door's window and see a couple of police cars standing out in front. I then look for an emergency exit door and head through that. Right that second, a cop opened the front door - I got lucky with timing. I slowly head outside through the emergency exit. I can already see a cop patrolling the perimeters of the shop. Slowly and carefully, I start sneaking up to him and kicks his legs out. Then I elbow him in the face and run away as fast as I possibly could. Somebody's running after me screaming "Hey! Stop! We need to talk!" I don't know who it is. You know it's hard to run in your dreams, so I was really trying this time as well. No matter how I tried, I was still going slow, stumbling. It's like I was a baby and didn't even know how to walk. My friend (the other robber) suddenly shows up with a car and says I have an old lady chasing me. I turn off into an alleyway and he parks his car in the middle of the road. "This will get her off" he says. We run away from the car until we can't hear the sirens anymore.

The end.

tl;dr - action story in a city

]I'm in the classroom with all my classmates. Just chatting about everyday things, when all of a sudden some other student sits next to me. I've never seen him before. I'm thinking "Guess he's here to fix his test results." He asks me "Uh.. 10..C or A, right?".

never seen him before? in that dream you felt like that or what?

cause human brain cannot generate persons.

btw you have shitload of text... i only read the first one xD

Lol. Your dreams, atleast, make sense. Not like my ones. I usually see some random stuff.

Like for example:

I was walking on the street. When I came to the end of the corner of the street all the people began to disappear.

I looked around and saw a car riding upon me. When it got closer it speeded up. When it came more close it was looking like it wanted to crash in me. When I noticed that it really wanted to crash in me I began to run. I ran till a small street, where everything mystically became dark. The car disappeared. I could hear nothing, only some annoying sound going around me. It was closer and closer, and when it got really close I saw alot of dogs Ghosts (about dogs it was an another dream, similar to this one) around me (WTf? xD).. And you know. While draming I know its a dream, so I could do shit. But its usually 60% when I recongnise that its a dream, and do shit it in.

So I see usually something like that. Also if I see a movie and after go sleeping, I see myself being on the place of the main character, but with a wrong.. uhm... story. And that always happens.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Okay my last dream wasnt as fucked up as the dreams I usually remember are and this one didn't even have any NSFW material. But then again I don't remember much of it now anyway.

So I'm off to a 30km long journey to the wilderness from my Dad's house. Suddenly I'm already halfway through and then I'm suddenly at the last part, but my map was inaccurate and theres huge puddle of shit in my way (which looks more like meatball sauce to me, it even had the fuckin meatballs, but in the dream I thought it was shit), next thing I know I'm walking waistdeep in meatball sauce. As I get back to the yard of my dad's house, my old dead dog comes to greet me and I tell that I haven't seen him in a while. Next thing I know I'm in a car with my mom, stepdad and brothers. There's a curve in the road I haven't seen before and suddenly I'm in motherfucking Chile, up in some mountain where gravity is like a moon. Theres some indians building stairs, and I decide to walk them up. When I'm at the top I realize they are made out of these tiny wooden blocks that arent even attached to eachother. I panic and run back down (or jump more rather, thank dream for low gravity) as fast as possible. Then I eat some baguette.

There prodably was more to it but I can't remember anything else.

Anything in your dream has been seen in real life at least once.

About faces, its the same deal. All faces you see on the street can appear in your dreams.

That sounds familiar... I have many, MANY times had deja-vu feeling, when i saw same situtation in my dreams. And then i can almost (not precisly, somewhere near what i saw in dreams) know, what will happen.