Mr. Green Gaming

What is your last dream, and your best dream?

BlueYoshi97

Say here what you dreamed of last night. And causes?

If you don't remember, talk about another classic dream.

I dreamed that Gyro Gearloose made a very cool script for MTA. In the map PsychoAlfa the Kadabra used PsyBeam. And then we were time-traveling.

Causes: Making MTA Maps + Reading Donald Duck + Playing Pokémon SoulSilver.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was quite regular.

Really dark atmosphere, an industrial-looking little town, if you may. So anyway it was sort of a zombie invasion and it was me and a couple of other people still alive. I can't remember much anymore. I remember losing one of our guys in a burning house. It was also quite impossible to get a hold of a submachine gun (probably MP5). There were lots on a wall but I couldn't reach them. So I ended up departed from the crew, travelling the dark alleyways with a desert eagle and zombies roaming everywhere. I recall barely managing to fight myself through, but it was somehow peaceful - the zombies weren't fast.

Sort of a sequel to my dream the night before but as this is a "last dream" thread, I will not get into that one.

I had a weird dream about driving my 50cc bike to the USA, like it's possible to drive more than 5000miles a day on a moped. But I was like driving, and then a forward flashback (dont know how that's called) and I was in another state.

It was quite nice, it was like mr beans holliday.

In my last dream i was flying in an airplane and then i broke the window with a hammer and jumped from the airplane o.o

Also my best and most realistic dream i ever had was about me riding a T-Rex causing major chaos over New york...I can even remember that my T-Rex devoured a man ...

:rolleyes::blink:

Edited by Bluddorn

Really strange dream last night.

I was walking down a street close to my home and heard someone shouting "Heil Hitler".

I thought WTF?

I walked further and saw a group of Hitler Youth kids which suddenly turned and looked at me.

I started running away and then I woke up.

The whole sky was like the GTA San Andreas interior sky, just a little bit darker:

16_ghost_world.jpg

wtf...

Oh this is about sleeping dreams. Not dreams.

10 points!!!

I rarely remember my dreams. Last dream i remember... Well i was in minecraft (the guy), i was on rollercoaster (rails with minecart) and it rails ended to chunk-missing-hole-thing and i dropped to there, falled like 2 minutes, hitted something, waked up, and dropped from bed.

In my last dream, all I can remember is raving to drum and bass. Who knows why.

School computers sucks shit, but maybe you like that shitty rave music? :V

I like it, it's not my favourite but I remember telling a friend that it's ok to rave, no-one will judge them on it.

D:?

My dreams are amazing, also, I never have a really long dream, it's always the 'shorts' like I feel I'll get 5 minutes watching the same thing and it'll just switch to something completely irrelevant.