Mr. Green Gaming

Crysis 2

Botervloot

Wow. I just looked at the trailer.

I am in love with post-apocalyptic games, movies and books. Anything that has that post-apocalyptic feeling of collapsed and destroyed houses, enormous empty deserts/tight metropolitants, few to none people, hard survival.. gosh. I love that.

Crysis 1 was a jungle-massacre which I am not really fond of. Nor the ice & snow of Warhead. But this.. this looks like I'm going to love it.

Wow. I just looked at the trailer.

I am in love with post-apocalyptic games, movies and books. Anything that has that post-apocalyptic feeling of collapsed and destroyed houses, enormous empty deserts/tight metropolitants, few to none people, hard survival.. gosh. I love that.

Crysis 1 was a jungle-massacre which I am not really fond of. Nor the ice & snow of Warhead. But this.. this looks like I'm going to love it.

After playing it, I actually liked the freedom of the jungle. But, this game has a ton of freedom too. I really dislike the fact that you don't have a quickselection menu where you can choose your powers, but I've only played the (buggy) beta, so hopefully they added in.

After playing it, I actually liked the freedom of the jungle.

I liked the freedom. But not the jungle. That was my point. Too green and pretty. I need dull colours that represent destruction. However, over time you will become used to it and will start noticing the positive sides of the dullness and you slowly realise that everything's not doomed after all. You just have to find it yourself.

I actually liked the jungle setting more, but let's just wait for the mod community to bring that back.

Yea i liked jungle more (untill facking aliens came, they ruined Far cry 1 and Crysis.) Hope someone takes crysis 1 campaings to crysis 2 :P

Beta was epic, and would be epicer without bugs/crashes. Going to buy ASAP when it comes to steam. (22 march right?)

Anyone tried the leaked beta? The graphics, as far as I can see, look pretty acceptable. Too much use of post-effects like bloom, but it looks pretty nice. As for the sound, I can't say. My computer doesn't render sound very good.

Looks good and plays pretty well on this old computer, despite its agne, and this is a beta build. So I have my hopes up pretty high for the actual game.

Looks good, although it relies on post-processing effects a lot. Runs fairly well on my PC, FPS stays around 60 FPS (it's limited) and rarely dips below 30 FPS. It runs fullscreen at 1920x1080 and the settings are set to "Hardcore".

I only played it for a short while though, and the campaign was pretty bugged. Nothing wrong with the sound as far as I can remember.

Also Sandbox 3 looks pretty neat:

post-16-129759822007_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good, although it relies on post-processing effects a lot. Runs fairly well on my PC, FPS stays around 60 FPS (it's limited) and rarely dips below 30 FPS. It runs fullscreen at 1920x1080 and the settings are set to "Hardcore".

I only played it for a short while though, and the campaign was pretty bugged. Nothing wrong with the sound as far as I can remember.

Also Sandbox 3 looks pretty neat:

post-16-129759822007_thumb.png

Sandbox 3 IS neat... It's way more "easier" to use and more options than in sandbox 2 (Yes, i have already tried it, dont ask how)

The nanosuit does make it more fun, but yeah it's more CoD with nanosuit than that it's related to the multiplayer of the previous Crysis, which had large scale vehicular combat.

Yet from a game design perspective the nanosuit is more of use in Crysis 2 MP.