Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green LAN May 2011

Ywa

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll cost me £70 (82 euros) to fly to Amsterdamn, which I'm willing to pay.

Providing nothing goes to shit, and my parents don't bitch too much about me going, I'll try to make it.

Any date is fine for me.

I'll probably bring my desktop, but I'll need to use a screen.

I can't guarantee anything though.

Edited by Dusty

BouweV, I get a driving license too at that time. :P

However Dusty. I think it's only interesting for you to come when Darkstar comes too. Else you would be the only Englishfag. We'll have a Steam group chat in a bit. :)

Sounds good to me :) I'd also prefer it if Darkstar came as well.

You guys are aware that the whole LAN consists of just a bunch of random guys crashing in one other random guy's house with a buckload of computers for a day or two right? If a plane flight is worth it, go ahead :V

MIGHT

Twittering it is basically confirming it!

As it looks now the final date will be 7th and 8th may. Due to some people having final exams @ school 2 weeks later (so 14-15 wouldn't really).

LAN will continue when we have at least 8 people to attend.

LAN costs would be 10 euros. No need to pay infront. Just bring it along with you @ LAN. Will be used for food, drinks, power costs etc.

When you're sure you can attend. Please let me know!

As it looks now the final date will be 7th and 8th may. Due to some people having final exams @ school 2 weeks later (so 14-15 wouldn't really).

LAN will continue when we have at least 8 people to attend.

LAN costs would be 10 euros. No need to pay infront. Just bring it along with you @ LAN. Will be used for food, drinks, power costs etc.

When you're sure you can attend. Please let me know!

As long as Matt or Tom commits, I will definitely commit, however my food budget will probably have to triple, Im a pizza fiend :o

I've quickly google'd a flight to Amsterdam, the "lowest" cost is 352€.Hmm what?

Also, my parents will probably kill me and cut me in pieces if I tell them I'm off to play a lan in Holland with a bunch of weird guys :V

From where exactly?

Nantes (Aeroport Nantes Atlantique for the airport), but I looked very quickly.