Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green LAN May 2011

Ywa

Also. Probably not going now, its becoming far too much hassle for me to book flights for just a weekend, and attempt to figure out a way of getting to the airport.

Maybe next year. It'd be easier to get to an airport from Lancaster anyway.

You chickened out bro. :P

No dear. Its your job to chicken out of things.

Its actually because I realised that I wont have finished my modules on a friday and monday by then, and getting enough money with no job was just too difficult.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this 'cba-feeling' about the LAN this time :/

Well luckily it's still a month away so maybe you can be arsed by then.

It'll probably depend on the height of my bank balance. Which is practically zero as we speak. And I don't have a job.

Go find a piece of a pencil, go trade them with someone on the street for his yoyo, then trade it to the next person on the street for his earmuffs, trade it to the next person on the street for his sunglasses, trade it for the next person for his watch, trade it for the next person for his camera, trade it to the next person for his mobile phone, trade it for the next person on the street for their fancy jacket, trade with the next person to a bicycle, trade it with the next person for his laptop, trade it with the next person for a computer, trade it with the next person for a PS3, trade it with the next person for a little hut, trade it with the next person for a little boat, trade it with the next person for CASH.

That is how you get rich.

You need to look cute for it, too. It is... the hat trick. I know all about it.

• 2 weeks later...

The LAN will most likely not continue. We're only with 5 people (including myself). 3 others might come, but it's not worth the hassle.

I'll try to organise something for coming September, although I might go on holidays myself. Else next year, or another time.