Mr. Green Gaming

Programming experience

Clavus

Oк, Source sdк has some programming language. You have to know where and how to use them. They are obsolutely different from basic, pascal, cc+ etc. When you end writing a "programm" there you can use this "programm" in hammer.

I кnow, it doesnt create an .exe

Like what?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Pascal >_>

Yes, you do seem of age.

Completely mastered

None

Advanced experience

None

Mediocre experience

Java

CSS

HTML

GML

Some experience

Lua

I think you mean Javascript. :rolleyes:

Java is an objected-oriented language that actually compiles. It's not a scripting language.

Actually, it's a semi-compiled language. It gets 'compiled' down to a more savage being, yet the Java VM is still required to actually run the application. Such a shame. Shame there's no proper Java IDE. Reasons enough for me not to like Java.

Edited by Sgt. John Mullins
  • 7 months later...

I wouln't ever feel like learning a whole 'language'. Sometimes I have waves of modding-interest, and then I install all the games I have one for one and open up all it's files and see if I can make some sense out of it. Then I try to ship out console commands and change all "0"s to "1"s and "True"s to "False"s and in reverse.

I see I didn't post in here yet.

Completely mastered

PHP

HTML

CSS

Delphi/Object Pascal

SCM

Advanced experience

JavaScript

Visual Basic

C#

Mediocre experience

Lua

C++

Ruby

Pawn

Some experience

Java

ASP(.net)

:o......... :gmod:

thats... lots of languages you have learned. very nice one

I wouln't ever feel like learning a whole 'language'. Sometimes I have waves of modding-interest, and then I install all the games I have one for one and open up all it's files and see if I can make some sense out of it. Then I try to ship out console commands and change all "0"s to "1"s and "True"s to "False"s and in reverse.

I got same thingy, i am always intrested to mod games or making maps etc. But that dosent last long :(

Completely mastered

None

Advanced experience

None

Mediocre experience

None

Some experience

lua

javascript

HTML

vbs

(cmd if that counts)

if i could find the time and right place to learn to code an entire language i would but being 15 and having my gcse's atm i wont be able to find the time

Edited by Albino_Gunner
  • 2 months later...