Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Yes, it's me, I confirm the facts alleged against me, and I intend to take the penalty.

I just want to clarify one point.

I flew, first to explore faster, and to go top of my building, and later I fought against worstboy32 and others.

Also, I have not really had the feeling to override the rules, given that my first connection I saw several people flying too , minecraft in beta etc..(That said, it in no way excuses my actions) . Proof of this I have flew without hiding . in retrospect, I realize that it was obvious. I totally understand your reaction to all. (I recognize that in your place I would have been the first to scream)

Know that all this is only details of what I did. But I want to be clear, I do not question the decision of the admins.

Sorry for that , I apologize to the players that I have pestered

bye

Edited by pondfiller

Seems more like Notch being a bad programmer than hacking.

However what do I know. I'm just a mungolian.

Also Ykky is half machine, half human therefore anything is possible. (That dude has some iron in his body! True story.)

Edited by Kefeus

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's just lag.

I like your accents though

Okay say that. But I got banned for this exact same "Bug" on the last map.

Are you implying that you used a hack to noclip on the last map or you think someone should get banned for a bug he didn't even know he is having?

Edited by EmRA

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's just lag.

I like your accents though

Okay say that. But I got banned for this exact same "Bug" on the last map.

Are you implying that you used a hack to noclip on the last map or you think someone should get banned for a bug he didn't even know he is having?

I'm quoting him calling it a bug.