Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

How is faction wars ruined?

Zunz, I'm guessing a week? You should really consider chilling the fuck out, it's still just a game. At least stop trying to purposely spread your anger around by calling people faggots and whatnot.

I got group-raped too when I tried to join a time ago. I want surviivvvvvaaaal.

We said this before: this is survival you idiot.

Survival - Every man for himself, griefing and stealing.

Factionwars - Survival without stealing and griefing ( well, much less anyways )

Faction Wars all the way!!!

Zunz, I'm guessing a week? You should really consider chilling the fuck out, it's still just a game. At least stop trying to purposely spread your anger around by calling people faggots and whatnot.

Butthurt much?

Chillout zunz, I didnt go on much of a rampage when the whole bloody scourge was destroyed 3 times :/

Butthurt much?

Chillout zunz, I didnt go on much of a rampage when the whole bloody scourge was destroyed 3 times :/

I'm perfectly chilled, he shoves internet harrasments too deep up his arse. this is the internet, afterall...

Edited by MrZunz

Butthurt much?

I'm perfectly chilled, he shoves internet harrasments too deep up his arse. this is the internet, afterall...

Faction Wars... factions beating the living shit out of eachother. I see no problem in what he has done to monster.

Ok, calm down people. EmRA, in the end it was a dick move from Mungol to steal such a wonderful castle so you could at least have Zunz have his rage.

I'll probably restart the map on Friday. Got family stuff on Saturday if I remember well.

Butthurt much?

Faction Wars... factions beating the living shit out of eachother. I see no problem in what he has done to monster.

Well most "wars" i've seen is 1 faction beating the complete shit out of another faction (instead of both sides having losses, one side is completely destroyed)

:V

Edited by Hundred2

Well most "wars" i've seen is 1 faction beating the complete shit out of another faction (instead of both sides having losses, one side is completely destroyed)

Just like the real world!

In order to not be attacked you have to not give them a reason. Monster was enemy with Mungol for a long time, and their base apparently wasn't as impenetrable as they thought.

Just like the real world!

In order to not be attacked you have to not give them a reason. Monster was enemy with Mungol for a long time, and their base apparently wasn't as impenetrable as they thought.

Problem is, Mungol attacks everything without reason.

I'm just asking you to keep your cool and try to remember your manners. There is nothing to gain from insulting other people.

Also, I'd like to ask everyone to stop referring to me when talking about Mungol, especially when its about the Monster castle claim, as I wasn't even in the attack, just came in to the afterparty.

EDIT: Squirrel, reasons for mungol attacking other factions is usually suspection of possible resources, unpoliteness or generally asking for it. Killing loners depends on the person, as I for example usually let loners pass unless they attack me first/are part of enemy faction.

Edited by EmRA

Scourge is now closed until new world. That sky something blew up our insides and stole what we had. Not gonna give information about it all im saying is that Retardchiken will never be joining scourge again.

I was there in the beginning when it happened, those SkyRaiders guys used a speed and jump hack, and came into our base.

So i went offline after a while because the where with for full Diamond armourd noobs. Retard was still online I think, and then they burned our storage room and left with their cheats. Really hate them,

Edited by Whoppering

Scourge is now closed until new world. That sky something blew up our insides and stole what we had. Not gonna give information about it all im saying is that Retardchiken will never be joining scourge again.

I was there in the beginning when it happened, those SkyRaiders guys used a speed and jump hack, and came into our base.

So i went offline after a while because the where with for full Diamond armourd noobs. Retard was still online I think, and then they burned our storage room and left with their cheats. Really hate them,

What people were cheating? You guys should learn to make screenshots of these things.