Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Let us all stand up and have a moment to remember the best server on Glorious Equal Community of Left4Green.

And let us remember it's citizens, those blocky people and their adventures in the land of fenrir.

From lavafilled spawnpoints, to glorious villages and even nations, to a civil war.

Indian.gif

Left4Green's minecraft server, you will be missed.

Let us all stand up and have a moment to remember the best server on Glorious Equal Community of Left4Green.

And let us remember it's citizens, those blocky people and their adventures in the land of fenrir.

From lavafilled spawnpoints, to glorious villages and even nations, to a civil war.

Indian.gif

Left4Green's minecraft server, you will be missed.

We should also remember the mighty battle of Scourge and GDS.

Minecraft 1.5 is out. According to Ywa we can start the server again soon, but we'll have to wait for the bukkit update too. But I expect to turn it back on tonight.

new world? :3

No. Same world, still plenty of space.

Didn't notch say that SMP worlds need to reset?

Server seems to be doing fine again. Just installed a new MOTD / player list plugin. Commands are /motd and /who (instead of the old !who)

I'm going to try to promote the server some more at other server listings and communities. There's also a plan to bring Green-Coins to the server, but that'll take a while probably.

EDIT:

Made posts on Facepunch and the Minecraft forum. It's 3AM and there are 16 players on :V

I made my own faction along side everyone else, Get looted and destroyed. Joined someone elses faction It gets looted and destroyed. Travel over a thousand blocks away from the nearest faction. I get looted and Destroyed.

What ever happened to the good old maps where we could build stuff without people ruining it.

I made my own faction along side everyone else, Get looted and destroyed. Joined someone elses faction It gets looted and destroyed. Travel over a thousand blocks away from the nearest faction. I get looted and Destroyed.

What ever happened to the good old maps where we could build stuff without people ruining it.

The old way doesn't feed Clavus' dictator-like ego. :V

The old way doesn't feed Clavus' dictator-like ego. :V

In the old maps I had to act like a dictator all the time to limit griefing. Now everyone can go fend for themselves. If you keep getting looted and destroyed, just build an underwater fort (uncrackable) and only allow friends in your faction.

Anyway, we seem to have fixed the lag spikes FINALLY! The server now reserves 1536M memory instead of 1024M, which apparently fixed the lag. Well fuck.