Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Cheating seems to be quite common on our server. That's why I've installed the NoCheat plugin that logs and counters speed/fly hacks and some other things. If you're fly hacking I immediately get to see your movement violations in chat, so don't think you can escape notice by flying when nobody's around.

Hey there, Clavus. There has been some griefing going on lately. Bunch of guys, called SicksFour flooding bases with water and lava to fill everything with cobblestone.

They also have full diamond armor and swords, as well as ridiculous amounts of water and lava, so there might be sone cheating involved. Here's some screens:

20110710135059.png

20110710135219.png

Well Griefing is basically allowed on this server so....

And it's possible to build mountain like that with just one bucket of lava and water.

That's just kinda lame mimicing us after what we did yesterday.

Well, I am more bothered by the fact that they joined the server and instantly had access to full diamond sets

Clavus, install an inventory checker.

No, why should I?

When we started the server we were still on 1.7.2, which means some people could abuse the piston dupe bug. Now we're on 1.7.3 and so that's no longer possible. I don't know how many stashes people made though.