Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Yeah there will be a new map. There's a ton of new terrain features with 1.8 too (apparently rivers, underground ravines, huge oceans, more distinct biomes).

You know when 1.8 comes?

:facepalm:

... maybe there is a release datum..

I have sacrificed a goat and I have read the future from its entrails! They say that... I don't know, livers don't talk. Maybe it's released when it's finished?

Yeah there will be a new map. There's a ton of new terrain features with 1.8 too (apparently rivers, underground ravines, huge oceans, more distinct biomes).
You know when 1.8 comes?
I have sacrificed a goat and I have read the future from its entrails! They say that... I don't know, livers don't talk. Maybe it's released when it's finished?

Finished? OOOH you mean when there are enough bugs in it, yeah your right.

On a serious note: 1.8 should be playable at minecon, so that would be in november if I'm right.

You know when 1.8 comes?

Finished? OOOH you mean when there are enough bugs in it, yeah your right.

On a serious note: 1.8 should be playable at minecon, so that would be in november if I'm right.

Gentlemen... Begin the code-removal lottery!

Not content with the 21 blocks of diamonds, and 50 odd blocks of iron/gold, we decided to really screw Legendary over by TNT'ing their shiz.

Sorry guys.

Also, @zombitch, I don't think i've seen you raid legit, or act anything other than a complete and utter moron. Please desist in being so obtuse.

And @mungol, after realising we can no longer see our power, we've resorted to f list so we can keep on racking up the targets.

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Not content with the 21 blocks of diamonds, and 50 odd blocks of iron/gold, we decided to really screw Legendary over by TNT'ing their shiz.

Sorry guys.

Also, @zombitch, I don't think i've seen you raid legit, or act anything other than a complete and utter moron. Please desist in being so obtuse.

And @mungol, after realising we can no longer see our power, we've resorted to f list so we can keep on racking up the targets.

It was 50 blocks of diamond btw that xrayer dropped xD

Just to derail the current topic, I'd like to inform that us, the Mungol are no longer recruiting any new enemies.

We would like to see our own power at times as well.

Please bear with us.

*Big sad faec*

Cut down the member titles and you'll have another line or two :V

Just to derail the current topic, I'd like to inform that us, the Mungol are no longer recruiting any new enemies.

We would like to see our own power at times as well.

Please bear with us.

*Big sad faec*

Theres a really easy way to fix that. There are over 15/20 factions, which are never online or 1 man factions.. From people who are on vacation, and the other people left. Search those, and make them neutral.

Greetings, ZomBitch

Sorry guys.

Im sorry, but you are playing the dick here now. You say i dont play legit? we have raided over 30/40 or more factions the legit way, and i can already see your reply now. (Those are all new factions!!) No, thats not true. And im just replying on you talking shit to me, and suddenly, im the baddie here. But okay, this reply is propably a dick reply too, so im gonna try to just ignore people like you. Greetings ZomBitch

I wasn't 'playing the dick' just calling you out on the fact that I've seen you raid one person - today. You talk like you live and die by the sword, but I've only ever seen the latter.

Please do ignore me, and don't pester our faction on chat.

Benevolent Sentiments,

Awesomeo.

I dont. If u guys stop talking trash to me, i wont talk trash back, and i dont do like i live and die by sword. Im just hosting a faction with some IRL friends having fun and building, raiding. And if guys like you keep talking trash to me, im gonna (try to) ignore them. -ZomBitch