Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

There's a glitch wherein if you stand near a lever you can't be hurt. At least that's how I understood it. Valhalla members were involved in this shot.

Any ideas how to get round it?

I might now whats wrong, after dieing or anything, players might copy themself, and one of the copy's doesnt move, and the other one does. That means theres 1 inactive mob.

There's a glitch wherein if you stand near a lever you can't be hurt. At least that's how I understood it. Valhalla members were involved in this shot.

I might now whats wrong, after dieing or anything, players might copy themself, and one of the copy's doesnt move, and the other one does. That means theres 1 inactive mob.

Uhh... I don't think that's the case.

More like when a player or any other entity stands in a block that is occupied by a lever, the lever takes the priority over everything and gets hit instead.

A mere speculation, but makes sense to me.

Uhh... I don't think that's the case.

More like when a player or any other entity stands in a block that is occupied by a lever, the lever takes the priority over everything and gets hit instead.

A mere speculation, but makes sense to me.

Yes, but you still should be able to hit him in the leg then

Yeah. Unless someone finds a better alternative, I suggest we keep Faction Wars.

It is a quiet day in the Mungol base. People are eating their stew, sharpening their diamond swords...

Suddenly, somewhere in the base, someone says the word "raid". Joyous occasion! Happy songs and laughter occur, Mungols are going for a trip!

2011-08-12_19.02_.31_.png

2011-08-10_17.28_.09_.png

2011-08-10_23.00_.23_.png

2011-08-10_23.01_.30_1.png

2011-08-12_19.34_.06_.png

2011-08-12_19.41_.27_.png

2011-08-12_19.35_.17_.png

Question: Is the mungol clan ever raided? or in another name? I'd like to know ;) And can i see some of your raiding vids too? Mungol? You always have fraps on right

? -ZomBitch, check out my new photo!

Look before you ask.

Yeah. Unless someone finds a better alternative, I suggest we keep Faction Wars.

It is a quiet day in the Mungol base. People are eating their stew, sharpening their diamond swords...

Suddenly, somewhere in the base, someone says the word "raid". Joyous occasion! Happy songs and laughter occur, Mungols are going for a trip!

2011-08-12_19.02_.31_.png

2011-08-10_17.28_.09_.png

2011-08-10_23.00_.23_.png

2011-08-10_23.01_.30_1.png

2011-08-12_19.34_.06_.png

2011-08-12_19.41_.27_.png

2011-08-12_19.35_.17_.png

Question: Is the mungol clan ever raided? or in another name? I'd like to know ;) And can i see some of your raiding vids too? Mungol? You always have fraps on right

? -ZomBitch, check out my new photo!

Look before you ask.

Um, so they never got raided? not even 1 time when they just started faction wars?

Is it still so that explosions do shit in enemy faction territories when all the faction members are offline?

If so, fix plz? =p I hate waiting till one of them goes online just to use my cannon.

No I disabled that for a reason. Creepers still work 24/7 though.

Pro, you don't even use TNT you little freak. It just means that people can come and blow apart your entire base, leaving you to return 8 hours later with nothing.

I agree with the current set up, at least you have a chance to defend. It makes raids (and being raided) more fun.

Nazi :s

Real constructive comment right there. If you can't argue, don't.

It's best that TNT only works whilst a faction is online, otherwise anyone would become raidable really.

Scourge gave us respectable amount of mineral, food and ammunition resources due to their leave from the current map.

2011-08-21_12.52_.29_.png

These resources, along with Scourge's emblem they gave us, now rest inside the safe walls of Mungol.

Scourge emblem is a mushroom? :o

Im gonna post our RealisM emblem as soon as im done getting wool, :)