Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

I bet some people already have the faction tag 'RealisM' just like our previous map :frog:

Yupp, lol, and Avarice was so lame they stole BassCannon; but then I stole it back and switched from BassCannon to Execution. Seems like the people stealing names are the jealous ones. Kikomax has your faction name by the way.

Edited by Drainal

I bet some people already have the faction tag 'RealisM' just like our previous map :frog:

Yupp, lol, and Avarice was so lame they stole BassCannon; but then I stole it back and switched from BassCannon to Execution. Seems like the people stealing names are the jealous ones. Kikomax has your faction name by the way.

I don't even know whats going on here.

I don't even know whats going on here.

Here is a funny .gif!

1917_fe03.gif

I'm thinking about enforcing connected claims. Meaning all the land you claim has to be connected. This is to prevent the world from becoming a giant mess over time. Thoughts?

Positive!

No. Then enemy factions could just claim the spots where you're building cannons.

I think you could still claim / unclaim your way to spots. So it'll require a bit more effort, but it should still be possible for base assaults.

But think about the positive side: less random claim all over the place.

EDIT: let's just give it a shot.

The server is now connected to an IRC channel, #mrgreen.mc, which will be limited to admins at the moment. Because faction chat is also being relayed. This still means that admins can watch over chat without having to be ingame. Plus I can now stop the server / reload the plugins / kick or ban players without being ingame (which is great in case the server's full again).

Rangers have officially started raiding, and are therefore in a good position to start trading properly.

We sell:

Brewing Stands, Slimes, Ender Pearls, End Stone, Spider Eyes, Melon and Pumpkin Seeds, Diamond/Iron (tools, swords, armour and loose), Cobble, Stone, Stone Bricks, Netherbrick, Redstone, String, Grass/Mycelium blocks (and other silk touch products on request)

We buy:

Gun Powder, Nether Wart, Gold Blocks, Glowstone Dust, Wool, Diamonds, Wood (raw), Coal.

Obviously, some items we only make the effort leaving our base if the quantity is high enough, for example Cobble. But if you come to collect, we'll make any size trade you wish. If you want to trade, get one of us in game, or send us a PM on here if we're not around.

Scourge has nothing to worry about... cuz... we have notihin to worry about :P

Defence - good.

Where? Dessert.

Weapons? I always enchante them.

Food? Nothing to even say about that! I am their Cake Cafe' cook!

Mobs? BAH, I EVEN COLLECT ENDER PEARLS ALL THE TIME! (My secret chest is secret from Scourge also :3)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

About the claiming situation at the moment. It seems a bit odd.

You can claim enemy territory but if you unclaim it and then try to claim it, it wont work because its not attached to your land. Surely faction with 10+ players should be allowed to claim land in multiple areas for sieges and camps?

You cant claim in nether but some factions still have claimed land there.

About the claiming situation at the moment. It seems a bit odd.

You can claim enemy territory but if you unclaim it and then try to claim it, it wont work because its not attached to your land. Surely faction with 10+ players should be allowed to claim land in multiple areas for sieges and camps?

You cant claim in nether but some factions still have claimed land there.

Yeah, the current system isn't that good imo and those randomly claimed chunks never really bothered me.

Also it makes attacking even harder, the defenders can just send a suicide claimer to claim the cannon.

There is no perfect system, the players will always find loop holes and abuse them.

Don't underestimate us - the players.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit.

It is human to wish for a private spot, so private even your best friends wont know about it. I know i have it aswell. so this is no matter of trust, but personal (digital) space.

You make a valid point.

Edited by Kefeus