Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Just looked up and print screened, god I love my minecraft :V Waiting on RealisticWater update, then I shall be satisfied :pipe:

Awsum.jpg

Also, here's a photo of Darkstar bending over, quite seductively

darkstarsexy.jpg

And here we see Darkstar solemnly looking down at a lone flower as the sun descends on the horizon, what could he be pondering? Reminiscing at the love of someone lost? Trying to find peace with a deep emotional wound? Only he knows.

darkstarsexy2.jpg

Edited by Dr.Minky

NEEDS MORE BLOOM MINKY

IT SHALL BE DONE :V

My plan for the new map is walking around and building random things on unclaimed land that will confuse people, - and probably setting up ProdiGuild for the people that want to play in it and handing it down to Nana or someone else to lead again when I'm done helping everyone out and making it sexy ;v

Oh, and making a testing area for texture packs with all the different blocks and stuff so I can see how cool my MineCraft is looking as I keep pimping it out ;p If I do you can come use it Awesomeo if you want, need to find the best HD texture pack :V

Im not planning on raising the faction back this world till after christmas as I cant bare the fps on my laptop.

That's why Scourge and BassCannon are merging for this world.

One can only hope the required people to claim has been changed - Along with the claiming for The Nether and The End. I'll just replicate my old base, griefed or not didn't really loose much...

One can only hope the required people to claim has been changed - Along with the claiming for The Nether and The End. I'll just replicate my old base, griefed or not didn't really loose much...

Old base from 3 maps ago? That one worked well (Without the lava of course) Or the one from 2 maps ago? That one looked so sexy with all my graphics mods in :V

Edited by Dr.Minky

Scourge and Basscannon merging will just mean you're gunna get targeted twice as much. I hate the idea of that power and that land claim.

Merging causes more conflict I find, merged ProdiGuild and Stardom and after a while people just started complaining about eachother.. Adopted Nana as the new 2nd leader though cause he has the P factor,

Old base from 3 maps ago? That one worked well (Without the lava of course) Or the one from 2 maps ago? That one looked so sexy with all my graphics mods in :V

The griefers that griefed me 3 maps ago are both banned due to hacks.

The one from 2 maps ago was when BassCannon was most successful.

The previous base was just recently griefed - But I don't think it matters much as the server was laggy + the map reset almost a week prior to.

P.S Only a few people from Scourge are moving into BassCannon - Proving it only a slight merge as only the most active players can join, which is what me and wezrine agreed on.

Edited by Drainal

Posting here instead of the hacker thread so people dont get annoyed at unban stuff. If we have print screens of people with diamond stuff should we report them? Its impossible to get it legitimately after the map being up for such little time..

Guy trapped in the prodiguild base apparently had full iron armour and diamond weapons, I told them just to keep him there instead of killing him to piss him off

Edited by Dr.Minky

Just looked up and print screened, god I love my minecraft :V Waiting on RealisticWater update, then I shall be satisfied :pipe:

Awsum.jpg

Also, here's a photo of Darkstar bending over, quite seductively

darkstarsexy.jpg

And here we see Darkstar solemnly looking down at a lone flower as the sun descends on the horizon, what could he be pondering? Reminiscing at the love of someone lost? Trying to find peace with a deep emotional wound? Only he knows.

darkstarsexy2.jpg

what is that pack?

Im not planning on raising the faction back this world till after christmas as I cant bare the fps on my laptop.

That's why Scourge and BassCannon are merging for this world.

wait, when was thus decided and by whom...

I let wez do what he wanted to do. No point trying to keep anyone in a faction thats sleeping. Next year all the scourgeys have the right to join back though since thats when I will start camping on minecraft again, if I can still bare the general lag.

Here, http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52808191/minecraft.jar its patched so you can already run hd texture packs on it, just delete minecraft.jar and replace it with that, (nothing else or you'll lose stuff) and this is the texture pack I use, its really nice, normally I cant stand the grass textures with HD packs, always look grainy or cartoony.. Rains much better in it too. http://www.mediafire.com/?mw2etmgjvvz7378 or http://download1262.mediafire.com/4o256y35ohbg/mw2etmgjvvz7378/LB+PhotoRealism+Asian+Addon+2.1.BETA.zip.rar

Edited by Dr.Minky

Here, http://dl.dropbox.co...1/minecraft.jar its patched so you can already run hd texture packs on it, just delete minecraft.jar and replace it with that, (nothing else or you'll lose stuff) and this is the texture pack I use, its really nice, normally I cant stand the grass textures with HD packs, always look grainy or cartoony.. Rains much better in it too. http://www.mediafire...mw2etmgjvvz7378

http://www.mediafire...mw2etmgjvvz7378 Link is broken bro.