Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

They made the internet pretty easy to understand for certain fokes. There's something called a "nickname/username". My name is Universum and Jinrai's name is Jinrai. I don't understand why you guys don't understand that, it's common sense. I'm pretty dissapointed to hear that I influence your mood in a negative way. I hope that I can put a smile on your face one day. Anyway why are you dodging my questions Corby?

Take care all :)

Dat IP

The Internet Protocol that I have and Jinrai have are not the same. I thought accusations without proof are forbidden here.

Not at all, we just enjoy ones that aren't total BS.

As for your question, if your gonna stir up pointless crap ingame just for the sake of it, then no you can't, create some drama with your own, preferably off away from this community?

As for your question, if your gonna stir up pointless crap ingame just for the sake of it, then no you can't, create some drama with your own, preferably off away from this community?

I'm not stirring up anything just for the sake of it. I'm asking serious questions here, no trolling.

What Corby said.

Fanboism, you're a non-factor to me. I'd just like to talk to Corby because you can't post anything relevent.

I'm not stirring up anything just for the sake of it. I'm asking serious questions here, no trolling.

What Corby said.

Fanboism, you're a non-factor to me. I'd just like to talk to Corby because you can't post anything relevent.

To be honest if there was a t-shirt with Corby standing on a mountain with a ban hammer being held into the stormy skies with added lightning hitting the hammer then yes I would buy it. Therefore a fan boy might be used against me, but I think you are just but hurt because I am not siding with you bro.

What Corby said.

To be honest if there was a t-shirt with Corby standing on a mountain with a ban hammer being held into the stormy skies with added lightning hitting the hammer then yes I would buy it. Therefore a fan boy might be used against me, but I think you are just but hurt because I am not siding with you bro.

I think that would be one awesome looking t-shirt and I would wear it as well if it was free. It should be a "corrupted" ban hammer in my opinion though. And about me being buthurt. Trust me "bro", I'm not. I don't mind anything that you say. If you would be on my side I'd be thinking the same way because it's not your conversation. Much love.

I think that would be one awesome looking t-shirt and I would wear it as well if it was free. It should be a "corrupted" ban hammer in my opinion though. And about me being buthurt. Trust me "bro", I'm not. I don't mind anything that you say. If you would be on my side I'd be thinking the same way because it's not your conversation. Much love.

Corby for one is not corrupt, just doing his job to prevent fags and kids hacking and crying.

Conversation? This is an open discussion.

Get a new argument bro, preferably one you can backup too!

Corby for one is not corrupt, just doing his job to prevent fags and kids hacking and crying.

Conversation? This is an open discussion.

Fags? Are you serious? Why do you hate homosexuals so much? I don't think discrimination is allowed here anyway but ok. And I dislike hackers a lot as well and I think it's good that Corby bans hackers and I appreciate his work and effort a lot of that but beside that I just think he should do certain things differently. And I know it's an open discussion.

Can you guys discuss things without calling eachother butthurt or trolls?

Like without the insults

That sounds very good to me and I totally agree with you. I dislike the fact that many people seem to have such a negative attitude towards one another.

Get a new argument bro, preferably one you can backup too!

I think there's enough proof posted already but you're just ignoring it but that's fine and I don't blame you for it. With Clavus I use to have normal relax conversations in-game and he just did the things when it was needed but for some weird reason when I'm talking to you it feels like I'm talking to someone that is full of himself because of his status and admin privilege. Last time we talked you kicked me for just talking, not even being offense or anything.

Edited by Universum
Fags? Are you serious? Why do you hate homosexuals so much? I don't think discrimination is allowed here anyway but ok. And I dislike hackers a lot as well and I think it's good that Corby bans hackers and I appreciate his work and effort a lot of that but beside that I just think he should do certain things differently. And I know it's an open discussion.

Elaborate. Because you seem to say lots of things

Edited by Corby

Do not use the discrimination card bud doesn't really get you far as I am not hatting just stating a normal internet insult we all use. So the T-shirt doesn't have to have a corrupt ban hammer then? :V

Edited by Luke Nukem

Elaborate. Because you seem to say lots of things

There are a few things actually.

The start out with what I've already mentioned, there was no need to kick me from the server when we were talking in-game. We were just talking and suddenly you have said "Talk in PM's" so I replied with the fact that I don't know how to PM and then you just kicked me right away. Do you think that's reasonable if we're having a serious conversation? Another thing that I think is weird that no one is allowed to talk about you and if they do they get kicked or banned as well. Why can't people just talk about you if they want to? Is all the threatening and actually doing it really needed in order to have a great time together playing Minecraft? And then obviously the last thing I think is unreasonable that you say it's not "attacking" when we build you in and/or use lava against you. It's not that it appeared magically right next to you and you know that. If it's lame, unprofessional or cowardly it's fine but that doesn't matter because it's not in the rules that you aren't allowed to do that. I've been waiting 6+ hours for you to log in watching my screen the entire time but you just logged off and when you came back you just TP'd out of there. I personally think it's not very reasonable when you come to my house, destroy the wall and when you get trapped you log off then you log in / log off again right away and then many hours later you just log in and teleport yourself to a safe position. Excuse me for any typo's made, I'm in a rush and I'll be back later.

Do not use the discrimination card bud doesn't really get you far as I am not hatting just stating a normal internet insult we all use. So the T-shirt doesn't have to have a corrupt ban hammer then? :V

It's not my task to moderate this forums but saying "fags" isn't normal for me, not even on the internet. Why do you want to copy those people and do the same thing when you know it can hurt people's feelings? You should make wiser choices in your life in my opinion.

Edited by Universum

If I had a Green-Coin every time the owner of this site said "Fag", I'd be a rich man.

I think there's enough proof posted already but you're just ignoring it but that's fine and I don't blame you for it.

Could you please link me to a picture or a video proving that Corby is abusing his admin powers?

There are a few things actually.

photo-214.png

The start out with what I've already mentioned, there was no need to kick me from the server when we were talking in-game. We were just talking and suddenly you have said "Talk in PM's" so I replied with the fact that I don't know how to PM and then you just kicked me right away. Do you think that's reasonable if we're having a serious conversation?

A better question to ask is that do you think you should out of nowhere start saying "Corby is an admin abuser/corrupted/spawns stuff, whatever" ? It was totally unprovoked and not welcome, I'm allowed to kick people for abuse, this was abuse. It was justified. I'd kick any other person who abused someone totally unprovoked as well. I even stated you had a "warning" before I kicked you. Point rendered: Invalid and WITHOUT evidence

Another thing that I think is weird that no one is allowed to talk about you and if they do they get kicked or banned as well. Why can't people just talk about you if they want to? Is all the threatening and actually doing it really needed in order to have a great time together playing Minecraft?

Why say something insulting out of nowhere? If you want to talk about me, refer to the above post. There's no point in that topic, nor is their with general insults to anyone. It's verbal abuse, which is Kick/Banable. Point rendered: Invalid

And then obviously the last thing I think is unreasonable that you say it's not "attacking" when we build you in and/or use lava against you. It's not that it appeared magically right next to you and you know that. If it's lame, unprofessional or cowardly it's fine but that doesn't matter because it's not in the rules that you aren't allowed to do that. I've been waiting 6+ hours for you to log in watching my screen the entire time but you just logged off and when you came back you just TP'd out of there. I personally think it's not very reasonable when you come to my house, destroy the wall and when you get trapped you log off then you log in / log off again right away and then many hours later you just log in and teleport yourself to a safe position. Excuse me for any typo's made, I'm in a rush and I'll be back later.

Actually I after the whole thing I went to work. Hope you had a nice 6 hours wait LOL. I logged in the next morning and no-one was online and I used f home. Didn't use admin commands... Point rendered: Invalid WITHOUT evidence AGAIN.

The day you learn what evidence and proof really is will be a joyous one!

@Everyone else, The game.

It's not my task to moderate this forums but saying "fags" isn't normal for me, not even on the internet. Why do you want to copy those people and do the same thing when you know it can hurt people's feelings? You should make wiser choices in your life in my opinion.

Please stop it this is making me laugh so much. I am not following, but simply stating a name for a bunch of people like you that come on here and start writing bullshit about Corby without contributing to anything else!

Well Sir you must not go on the Internet a lot then if you have not seen the word ' Fag ' written a lot :V

P.s Before you also start playing the Moral card like Jinrai did give up now and save yourself the trouble, K.

Bye.

Edit: I have been brought up by strict parents ask Dr. Minky. On the internet I can be who I want and if it's a jerk, fine be it.

Edited by Luke Nukem

God i hate this, universm or whatever the fuck his name is, is just getting all the topics locked by talking about corby in hateful ways, usually when im on a server i try to respect admins instead of saying they hack or whatever, because corby does a lot and if you dont like him u can go to a different server where you don't have to deal with him, and someday corby is gonna be gone and then who will ban hackers? theres not to many active admins on only like two (as far as i know) and corbys the most active. So universm fuck off no one likes you, nor your faction, we got rid of that other guy and you come along and your like 10x worse.

cheers, dark :)

And then obviously the last thing I think is unreasonable that you say it's not "attacking" when we build you in and/or use lava against you. It's not that it appeared magically right next to you and you know that. If it's lame, unprofessional or cowardly it's fine but that doesn't matter because it's not in the rules that you aren't allowed to do that. I've been waiting 6+ hours for you to log in watching my screen the entire time but you just logged off and when you came back you just TP'd out of there. I personally think it's not very reasonable when you come to my house, destroy the wall and when you get trapped you log off then you log in / log off again right away and then many hours later you just log in and teleport yourself to a safe position. Excuse me for any typo's made, I'm in a rush and I'll be back later.

Actually I after the whole thing I went to work. Hope you had a nice 6 hours wait LOL. I logged in the next morning and no-one was online and I used f home. Didn't use admin commands...

The day you learn what evidence and proof really is will be a joyous one!

well that clears things up, thanks.

God i hate this, universm or whatever the fuck his name is, is just getting all the topics locked by talking about corby in hateful ways, usually when im on a server i try to respect admins instead of saying they hack or whatever, because corby does a lot and if you dont like him u can go to a different server where you don't have to deal with him, and someday corby is gonna be gone and then who will ban hackers? theres not to many active admins on only like two (as far as i know) and corbys the most active. So universm fuck off no one likes you, nor your faction, we got rid of that other guy and you come along and your like 10x worse.

cheers, dark :)

nah clavus apperently doesnt want to delete my account/ is busy, so im still here. observing how my friend universum gets flamed to death by a couple of immature powermongers, while being very reasonable and calm. this is like a medieval community. its all fine and dandy until you curse their god. then they get their tar and pitchforks out and try to persecute you like there's no tomorrow ^^

quite interesting

AngryMob.jpg

Edited by Jinrai