Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Mr.green should join together and make a huge citadel, that way the other players could be seen as "mobs" so to speak. We could have guards again and such. That way raiding is still possible for the members that want to and in the mean time the others can enjoy their settlement life.

that

I always thought lava/water mountains were against the rules on the server? yet someone used this method to grief our base "moo"

Also which ever faction did it has silk touch(as theres a random iron ore block in the building of the mountain). and as that enchant is really hard to get. theres only 2 factions which have it that i'm aware of.

btw im not here pointing fingers. just saying i thought it was against the rules so lets not do it again.

Edited by Token86

Grass, in this case... Can I join that citadel? :o

You're an old school mr green member so yeah. But we need everyone's co-operation and I don't know if the others think that it's interesting.

Okijuehey, I'd like to join, but I guess i'm not that type of mr green member were you're waiting for.. :V

I always thought lava/water mountains were against the rules on the server? yet someone used this method to grief our base "moo"

Also which ever faction did it has silk touch(as theres a random iron ore block in the building of the mountain). and as that enchant is really hard to get. theres only 2 factions which have it that i'm aware of.

btw im not here pointing fingers. just saying i thought it was against the rules so lets not do it again.

If you've never played MineCraft before, Iron Ore doesn't require Silk Touch to be harvested.

Mr.green should join together and make a huge citadel, that way the other players could be seen as "mobs" so to speak. We could have guards again and such. That way raiding is still possible for the members that want to and in the mean time the others can enjoy their settlement life.

that

You realise you would be one of the mobs?

Whoever did it, whilst against the rules, can happily come to rangers base and accept some diamonds from me. I dislike your faction friend rather a lot. Also, I don't know what happens when you get your iron. But when I get it, you get the ore, and then have to smelt it down into ingots.

So whoever did it, had a stone pickaxe or higher. Not really hard to get.