Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

No-one raids on this server anymore now anyway, its pointless, all that happens is you get factions building water cubes and hiding in them. Tis lame. I haven't been attacked or raided in several maps time. Once at all.

I raided like 10 times over the last few days. It's better to just keep everything simple. But I do hate it when people build stupid houses way up in the sky or in the water.

No-one raids on this server anymore now anyway, its pointless, all that happens is you get factions building water cubes and hiding in them. Tis lame. I haven't been attacked or raided in several maps time. Once at all.

I blame Minecraft 1.0

It sucks.

Blame those fag's who build watercubes.

Imo Faction wars should be around castles, forts ... Not for un-penetrable watercubes. If you'd ask me those cubes should be forbidden. Build something original something worth trying to raid.

Yeah I don't like it either. But I don't want to impose rules, I want to get players to start building cool structures voluntarily. Somehow. Preferably a solid system that doesn't need player opinion or anything like that.

Blame those fag's who build watercubes.

Imo Faction wars should be around castles, forts ... Not for un-penetrable watercubes. If you'd ask me those cubes should be forbidden. Build something original something worth trying to raid.

I disagree.

Too many rules limit your creativity.

I know some rules would limit your creativity, but building water cubes is hardly creative when there's a bajillion bases (are belong to us) which look the exact same

I know some rules would limit your creativity, but building water cubes is hardly creative when there's a bajillion bases (are belong to us) which look the exact same

Creative as in making a base that is impenetrable.

True, it might not be pretty, but it's safe. Sadly they're impenetrable these days because we are not allowed to make lava/water mountains.

I started playing on this server because it had no rules which tell you "You can't do this, play the game like this instead".

Sadly, that's not true nowadays. I despise rules like that.

It would be easier to raid if there was less lag; Monsters would spawn more often, thus, giving you more EXP or their designated drops. With a high level of EXP, you could enchant your Weaponry/Armoury and head off to raiding. And as you won't be hindered by lag - You could practice your TNT Cannon skills on SinglePlayer and it won't be all much different on MultiPlayer as the result of less lag. You could of course install the plugin: Ammageddon and disable all of the options besides the Dispenser TNT Cannon and then raiding would be slightly easier.

OR

You could enable Nether claiming. B)

It would be easier to raid if there was less lag; Monsters would spawn more often, thus, giving you more EXP or their designated drops. With a high level of EXP, you could enchant your Weaponry/Armoury and head off to raiding. And as you won't be hindered by lag - You could practice your TNT Cannon skills on SinglePlayer and it won't be all much different on MultiPlayer as the result of less lag. You could of course install the plugin: Ammageddon and disable all of the options besides the Dispenser TNT Cannon and then raiding would be slightly easier.

OR

You could enable Nether claiming. B)

Why are you so inept at making TNT canons? All you need is a charge and a projectile, which is attainable with only 2 tnt and 2 levers/torches.

Why always when I open my texture packs it lags? :(

I just wanna try that downloaded pack.

Looking good so far, just say if you want me to help you build stuff. Im renowned for building useless awesome shit on the server in ProdiGuild :V

I can also take screen shots for you if you want to show something off, I have a cool texture pack and shaders and stuff so it looks mega awesome all the time

Server's back up. Caused about 20 players to join instantly (seriously wtf). No new plugins, I updated CombatTag to a new version that hopefully doesn't crash. Factions / NoCheat / STAB also updated.

Few changes with Factions:

Player minimum power gone from 0.0 to -2.0

Power loss per death set from 2.0 to 3.0

Power loss per day that a player is offline: 0.4 (so you lose 2 power if you're offline for 5 days)

Territory shield factor from 0.15 to 0.1

Server's back up. Caused about 20 players to join instantly (seriously wtf). No new plugins, I updated CombatTag to a new version that hopefully doesn't crash. Factions / NoCheat / STAB also updated.

Few changes with Factions:

Player minimum power gone from 0.0 to -2.0

Power loss per death set from 2.0 to 3.0

Power loss per day that a player is offline: 0.4 (so you lose 2 power if you're offline for 5 days)

Territory shield factor from 0.15 to 0.1

Why is the minimum power from a player negative ? this is just insane ...

Players who are on vacation have to be kicked out of the faction otherwise power will go negative on him ?

Why did you actually changed this stuff ? as far as I can remember nobody reallu asked for it or needed it.

In stead of these changes what is making faction wars almost hardcore /warp spawn hasn't been added as

SO many people have requested and suggested and doesn't ruin the current game.

Why is the minimum power from a player negative ? this is just insane ...

Players who are on vacation have to be kicked out of the faction otherwise power will go negative on him ?

^ implying minecraft players actually get outside.

Why did you actually changed this stuff ? as far as I can remember nobody reallu asked for it or needed it.

Don't say something hasn't been asked for / discussed if you are never on IRC, that's where most things are talked through.

And for this it was probably Corby and Clavus who decided it.

In stead of these changes what is making faction wars almost hardcore /warp spawn hasn't been added as

SO many people have requested and suggested and doesn't ruin the current game.

/f home?

Oh wait...

that's not working with enemies nearby.

:clown:

inb4YOUDONTPLAYMINECRAFT

Edited by BouweV