Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Been playing with some new cannon designs in single player. I think it still needs some more work.

Also your construction contest map was a wonderful test ground.

I must admit, the extension to the basic cannon gives it quite an extra punch. I'm wondering though if you could make it so you don't need to press 2 buttons.

Here you go. I doubled the amount of TNT used as gunpowder, so it has a bit more punch to it now.

Also, I still prefer the button version simply because it's easier to time the explosion with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5IlOloRLc

I SALUTE YOU PUFU STRONGHOLD

*BOOM*

*Tear to eye*

Pokemon and RealisM will host a big attack with multiple factions. Everyone who wants to join needs to apply by me, ZomBitch.I can give away over 40 diamond swords for the people that doesnt have that much diamonds. Thank you and apply IN-GAME or here.

Heres the link for the pictures from the chests with the stuff i will give away for the fight. Click here

Greetings,XxZomBitchxX

Edited by XXzombitchxx

dat language

Cant you see it in the no cheat log? And while you are looking can you take a look @ ceil...? He was/is just on and speedhacking (no proof thats why i ask you to take a look at the logs)

.. The rest of you guys were moving in increments too ..

I think he took that info from that log thing