Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

Well we could have a list of quotas where atleast 2 or so should be fulfilled.

• Member for over half a year
    Being "liked" in the community
    Trustworthy and capable of listening to people in command.

Ofcourse greens/admins/tc can join anytime they feel like.

I'm a member for over half a year, i'm trustworthy , but i'm not that liked in this forum, although not everyone hates me:v

I'm a member for over half a year, i'm trustworthy , but i'm not that liked in this forum, although not everyone hates me:v

kHHM... no.

Half-year is not that much. It's gonna be 4-th (<- oops, pressed the nearest button :')) year here for me soon. Wait, it is 4-th year already!

Edited by Mr. Darkness

kHHM... no.

Half-year is not that much. It's gonna be 5-th year here for me soon.

12-9 = 3

Noep

kHHM... no.

Half-year is not that much. It's gonna be 4-th (<- oops, pressed the nearest button :')) year here for me soon. Wait, it is 4-th year already!

It might not be much but half a year should be enough-ish seeing how staying active online is hard for a lot of people.

kHHM... no.

It might not be much but half a year should be enough-ish seeing how staying active online is hard for a lot of people.

And the fact minecraft at l4g has only been around for 1 and a half years

Nah, I'd still say atleast people over a year and a half, but still I don't know if that's the best route to take with the server.

fine by me too, and it doesn't really change that much to the server.

Honestly, there is so much drama surrounding Minecraft that I think we should have only very experienced admins, simply because they already have a flameshield built up. Look at how much shit Corby has been getting for nothing.

But who decides who is experienced and who is not. Or from what people are we picking.

Nah, I'd still say atleast people over a year and a half, but still I don't know if that's the best route to take with the server.

fine by me too, and it doesn't really change that much to the server.

Honestly, there is so much drama surrounding Minecraft that I think we should have only very experienced admins, simply because they already have a flameshield built up. Look at how much shit Corby has been getting for nothing.

But who decides who is experienced and who is not. Or from what people are we picking.

Well, Clavus.

Group: Greens

Active Posts: 697 (0.62 per day)

Most Active In: Minecraft (177 posts)

Well, that should get me in then. :>

Mr.green should join together and make a huge citadel, that way the other players could be seen as "mobs" so to speak. We could have guards again and such. That way raiding is still possible for the members that want to and in the mean time the others can enjoy their settlement life.

So next map.. Everyone will set up the Left4Green faction? With a strict invitation policy, awesome base and kill every player that remotely annoys people? Sounds good,

Are bans not permanent? 'Cause I see a lot of previously banned people coming back on after the map has been refreshed.

When the last world got corrupted Clavus said the player data was lost so all bans are erased, he said he'd give players a whole new clean slate. So yeh.

Are bans not permanent? 'Cause I see a lot of previously banned people coming back on after the map has been refreshed.

When the last world got corrupted Clavus said the player data was lost so all bans are erased, he said he'd give players a whole new clean slate. So yeh.

Thats so weird. Do they like try and connect every few hours to see if theyre still banned? Why would you even keep a banned server in your list?

Hello everyone!

I have just joined this server after looking for a decent factions + pvp server for a long time. I like the look of this server, it seems to be have a nice combination of plug ins.

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year on a couple of PVP servers. I am experienced with Factions and I am well versed in 1.0.0 combat. Are there any factions recruiting that I could join? I'd prefer an aggressive style faction that go on raids.

I am currently in a faction, donating most of my found resources, but keeping a portion for my self to make basic tools and armour so if I do join, I don't need to take any resources.

Thank you for your time,

HarleyPlays.

Welcome Harley.

If you're the real HarleyPlays, I'd let you grief the shit out of rangers. But I have a feeling you're not. But cool name all the same :) I'd suggest just playing the server for a while. Don't be an idiot child and show you're capable and I'm sure a better faction will invite you.

In other news, I have a brilliant new game. Enemy a faction, and then proclaim. WTF WHY U ENEMY. Then sit back and lol at the confusion in factions.

Hello everyone!

I have just joined this server after looking for a decent factions + pvp server for a long time. I like the look of this server, it seems to be have a nice combination of plug ins.

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year on a couple of PVP servers. I am experienced with Factions and I am well versed in 1.0.0 combat. Are there any factions recruiting that I could join? I'd prefer an aggressive style faction that go on raids.

I am currently in a faction, donating most of my found resources, but keeping a portion for my self to make basic tools and armour so if I do join, I don't need to take any resources.

Thank you for your time,

HarleyPlays.

Welcome to the community! :mr-green:

and yea, to warn you, I'd rather say there are lots of factions who cheated on stuff (aka diamonds). So now you will be able to see mostly all people running with diamond armor and shit like that.

The wonders of duping, :V think they'd blow up something more useful, not just a random plot of their own land,

Speaking of that, I saw lots of iron around this place. If they were searching for diamonds, they would probably not be able to find them at this level (even tho, they might have searched for revines).

Edited by Mr. Darkness