ZS-Garry's mod

Country of origin:

United states.

Link to SteamCommunity profile *:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Caper234

Link to Xfire profile **:

N/A

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

In the past, I have worked with Half life two Role-Play's, Joining as a simple new player to becoming part of the administrator team. I worked for communities (May be unknown to you folks, Such as slidefuse and Shameless innovations. I am very careful with the judgement I make, If I got a problem that I can't seem to solve, I would discuss it with the administrators of the server/ Heads of the community.

I may of joined the community so little ago, But I pack much knowledge and past experiences, Please do not take my sudden appearance to find me 'Newbish' of any sort.

Edited by Caper234

if they make you admin... idk where the world is going

there is people who put admin aplications to forums and if they get one they go and start causing trouble... i have seen it happen before.

this is looking pretty much like it. you visited server once, registered and posted. you got no idea who pufu,clavus,damien,deluvas or anyone else is.

or then you are minge who wants to be good without beign good...

(btw i did not say direcly no, i just said what i have experienced)

i rest my case

if they make you admin... idk where the world is going

there is people who put admin aplications to forums and if they get one they go and start causing trouble... i have seen it happen before.

this is looking pretty much like it. you visited server once, registered and posted. you got no idea who pufu,clavus,damien,deluvas or anyone else is.

or then you are minge who wants to be good without beign good...

(btw i did not say direcly no, i just said what i have experienced)

i rest my case

That^

Linkii was one of the admins. Same goes to Kniight as far as I know.

Jesus christ people it's not in your power to decide who is suitable and who is not.

All we can do is say good luck, give advice regarding the app or something else that is REALLY important for Ywa/Clavus to know (and that should be PM'd).

Also what Squirrel said.

Anyway Mr.Caper, good luck :V.

Edited by Hundred2
  • 1 month later...