Mr. Green Gaming

Raise ping limit?

I for one find it completely unfair that I cannot play on your server just because I'm from a distant country, my internet connection is decent, but I simply cannot lower it due to location, can i suggest a ping limit of about 800, that will at least separate the people from distant countries from the people with simply poor connection

I believe you have more chance at (west-coast) USA servers. Also note that we already use one of the best international networks (Level3 and others), so we can't lower your ping more.

And raising the limit isn't really something we'd like to do either.

I used to love playing on that race server, one of the best ones around, and to be honest I don't get why you need such a low ping limit, MTA can handle high pings pretty decently, I mean i get that laggy players/ramming can be annoying, but that's why i was pushing for ghostmode

• 2 weeks later...

I'd move house just to play on the Left4dead MTA server. It's really good, except for the dumb fucks bumping others and filling my rage-meter.

Yeah. In that server, there is no AFK Kick System, but there are zombies who eat you when you stand still for too long. And in bike maps, you are able to ram people off with a crowbar if they get too close.

• 2 weeks later...

Theoretically, using the best tech available (like an ISP with the best & latest servers, switches etc.), what kind of a ping "can" you get if you're on one side of the planet and want to connect to a server on the other side?

• 2 months later...

I for one find it completely unfair that I cannot play on your server just because I'm from a distant country, my internet connection is decent, but I simply cannot lower it due to location, can i suggest a ping limit of about 800, that will at least separate the people from distant countries from the people with simply poor connection

Hi! I love this server, is the only server i play. But, my internet sucks (like my english :lol: ) and i dont need 800 ping limit, but 300 is very hard to play. 400 or 450 is very fine.

Thanks dudes! :)

Hey YWA, how are u?

I'm also from Brazil, and I'm having the same problem to. As I am from a distant country, I can't play in ur server, and my conection isn't poor. I liked ur server, Left 4 green is my favourite server in MTA, but I can't play, my ping ~ 400 or 350. I sugest that you raise the ping limit to 500 or 400. I have some friends that have the same problem to, cause we're from Brazil. Brazil have many players of MTA, so can you help us?

Thank you! :rolleyes:

Bruna.

Edited by Rx_Queen

Don't fucking raise the limit i fucking hate playing with people that have a ping over 100 LET ALONE 400- 500.

It will compltely fuck the gameplay on the server with lagging and warping cunts all over the place!

Why don't you buy some decent internet, or move to another country if you want to play on this server in particular...

There is dozens more out there that will allow you to play...

Don't fucking raise the limit i fucking hate playing with people that have a ping over 100 LET ALONE 400- 500.

It will compltely fuck the gameplay on the server with lagging and warping cunts all over the place!

Why don't you buy some decent internet, or move to another country if you want to play on this server in particular...

"Or move to another country if you want to play..." I stopped to read, hahahahaha. Move to another country??? You really mean it? LOL.

"Or move to another country if you want to play..." I stopped to read, hahahahaha. Move to another country??? You really mean it? LOL.

Yes i am deadly serious.... your shitty connection is not our problem and i refuse to suffer from someone else's shit...

AINT MY FUCKING PROBLEM......

Edited by terminator

Yes i am deadly serious.... your shitty connection is not our problem and i refuse to suffer from someone else's shit...

There's something that MEAN TO ME: are you admin, OR NOT? ;)

Terminator, who the fuck are you nigga?

There's something that MEAN TO ME: are you admin, OR NOT? ;)

Terminator, who the fuck are you nigga?

LOL!!! i'm quite famous in the mta community on here the fact you don't know who i am shows how much of an Insignificance you are... NUGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by terminator

DO NOT RAISE THE PING LIMIT!

I keep kicking people who have low fps and high pings before the ping-kicker even tells them so. It's impossible to play with people that lag from one side of the street to the other.

Hey, life's not fair, never has been. If you have a shitty net, you have a shitty net.

offTopic: Your ragebar? :o How about when we press about 6 keys at the same time (like slamming the keyboard) the ragebar gets filled 25% or so :o and we make a ragebar like the speedometer bar :D:D

and when the ragebar is full you automatically quit (well, and rejoin) just like ragequitting :o

and maybe display the ragebar @ tab of each player (percent) and we can mock the players who rage a lot :o

and...

and..

Edited by BinSlayer

Terminator, are u famous in MTA? I never saw you in the server, and I play every day... Just one thought: good players in GTA SA on line (SAMP or MTA), THEY KNOW HOW TO EVADE LAG!!! To me, u`re a poor player and a poor racer to. As I said, if you really know play this shit, you also know evade lag! If you dont, u`re just a complaining poor race... "LAG, LAG, LAG"... Go play Counter Strike! I`m really boring with you, so play alone in the server, is the only way to win, right? hahahaha.

DO NOT RAISE THE PING LIMIT!

I keep kicking people who have low fps and high pings before the ping-kicker even tells them so. It's impossible to play with people that lag from one side of the street to the other.

Hey, life's not fair, never has been. If you have a shitty net, you have a shitty net.

Yes, I agree, life isn`t fair. IF LEFT4GREEN HAVE BAD ADMINS, LEFT4GREEN HAVE TOO BAD ADMINS! For some servers owners, many people on in server and many countries is good, but I`m sure u`re afraid to lose. U don`t know how to evade lag, so again: you SUCK as racer, you SUCK as admin to. Too bad. For sure, life isnt Fair.

YWA, how is your position?