Mr. Green Gaming

Which country are you from?

Cookie

• 1 month later...

I am from Minnesota, USA. But right now I am in Romania)) This is a long business trip. It happened. This is a strange country. People here are very superstitious, although kind. Our translator thinks the number 1 is messengers of God. Therefore, he is baptized every time he meets a double and a built number. Funny, isn't it? The quarantine in this country is terrible and I hope that I will leave here sooner than the second wave of Covid.

14 minutes ago, JoeHenry said:

I am from Minnesota, USA. But right now I am in Romania)) This is a long business trip. It happened. This is a strange country. People here are very superstitious, although kind. Our translator thinks the number 1 is messengers of God. Therefore, he is baptized every time he meets a double and a built number. Funny, isn't it? The quarantine in this country is terrible and I hope that I will leave here sooner than the second wave of Covid.

That's true every  1km we have churches.

Romania have access to much faster internet than most of the US.” According to dospeedtest.com, Romania has a peak internet speed of 58.7 Mbps, which makes it the 7th nation with fastest internet in the world, compared to the US where peak connection speeds are about 48.8 Mbps, placing it 17th. Moreover, Romania consumes more internet on an average than any European country, having a monthly traffic of 91 GB for fixed broadband lines.

Edited by Sandro
1 hour ago, Sandro said:

That's true every  1km we have churches.

Romania have access to much faster internet than most of the US.” According to dospeedtest.com, Romania has a peak internet speed of 58.7 Mbps, which makes it the 7th nation with fastest internet in the world, compared to the US where peak connection speeds are about 48.8 Mbps, placing it 17th. Moreover, Romania consumes more internet on an average than any European country, having a monthly traffic of 91 GB for fixed broadband lines.

Bulgaria is 7th out of 139 on mobile internet speeds :)

But 51st of 174 on fixed internet :v

https://www.speedtest.net/global-index/bulgaria#mobile

Edited by MegasXLR