Mr. Green Gaming

Suicide

So... recently I've been hearing loads of people about committing suicide... more reason for me to never join trends.

As that, I want to know how many of you have any experiences with ending your life at free will. Have you ever wanted to do that? Have you ever had people crawling up to you complaining about ending it all? And if so, what did you say to them?

And if you did/do have those suicidal thoughts, then how so?

I'm still enjoying the fact that, even though I'm depressed like... a LOT, I never get to the point that I want to commit suicide. May help that I'm so paranoid and my biggest fear is death, these lead to depressions and so I don't wanna die.

I got you a tip, you are not hooked on medicine like me, so you have to be able to get yourself straight right away.

1. Go to www.neemdetijd.nl.

2. Wat zullen we drinken, 7 dagen lang, wat zullen we drinken, wat een dorst!

3. Go to class and cry. Don't explain anyone, just cry.

4. Let yourself be depressed for a while and patiently wait until something good finaly happens and then that moment will seem much better.

5. Whenever you're depressed fucking hurt yourself until you understand you're fucking lucky.

6. Take anti-depressiva thingy pills and keep doing that the rest of your life, which will at least be longer and happier.

7. These tips don't help for me. Oh what to do?

8. Chase devil to outter space, let him find another race.

9. Apologize to that other race for sending the fucking Devil to those poor bastards.

AND 10, AND THIS IS MY WAY OF SOLVING DEPRESSIVITY:

Take some money (not much), it can be something else of value too, and give them to random people you don't know. This will make you feel much better.

Live life to the max.

Shit happens, life goes on.

That's about how I live my life..

Alltho, when I was younger(8/10 years ago), I got bullied a lot, and I collected all my anger every time. So every now and then all the anger came out and a bully got beaten up by me. It lasted till I kicked some bully into the hospital, then no-one bullied me again and later I learned to control my anger etc etc etc.. Nowadays I keep calm all the time, also I like my job in the security because then (sometimes) I can get rid of some anger(which I don't collect anymore like I did when I was a kid)

Edited by BouweV

Been there done that, well not rlly like yes I have been depressed and bullied and have been in some fights etc. etc. but hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

"Life sucks, get over it" is one of my life visions, bad stuff will always happen and there is not a single thing you can do about it except trying to make the best of it. Go to places, meet new people, make new friends the end.

I've had multiple people come to me saying they wanted to end them all, they're still all alive at this moment.

lol this one sounds like you want to be depressive because (especially for guys) this will get you bullied like said before.

5. Whenever you're depressed fucking hurt yourself until you understand you're fucking lucky.

self-mutilation? Seriously now, sounds like what we call emo's these days. No offense but this is not the right way.

The other points after 5 are just mocking the thing.

tl;dr

24/7 gaming for extreem happiness

Hmm, pretty weird topic :L

I think I more agree with Grasshopper. You can't really do much about bad things which

happened to you. Just make the best out of it. Suiciding makes your hole life just that worthless.

But if I really ever would be that depressed to think about something

like that, I would more like taking revenge of all who made me feel that

depressed :o

Still pretty weird to think about it T.T

Edited by Raptor

By doing that your classmates will bully you even more, dufus.

himymbarneykillme.gif

But that rule is sarcastic, clearly. It is common. Always cry and never tell why!

Why would you even cry in school because of privat stuff?

To get attention? Aren't you even sader after school that you

didn't tell your friends why?

If you just come in class, cry and really don't tell anybody of

your problems then you must be really having some serious mentaly problems.

But it isn't the same if you don't even have someone to talk about it :o

Edited by Raptor

Suicide is for the weak.

You're an idiot. Depression is a chemically imbalanced state of mind that people don't have control over. It's not just "being sad", its an actual health issue. Much of the time the brain of a depressed person won't go back to normal without the use of medication and therapy in combination, regardless of other external stimuli (ie experiencing things that "should" make you feel happy). Most suicides happen in whats called a depressive episode, which is a more temporary thing. If a person can get through the episode without committing suicide, then their chance of not committing suicide (for that episode) goes down enormously.

I'm just saying, don't talk about things (much less call people suffering from disorders 'weak') without knowing about them. And I can tell with 100% certainty that you don't know the smallest thing about psychiatry because what you said is a very wrong thing. I know this seems harsh but what you said is really offensive and you deserved to be called out for it.

If you know anyone who is depressed or especially suicidal, or if you have felt suicidal thoughts yourself, I beg you to please get that person/yourself to talk to a psychiatrist. Having depression doesn't make you a worse or weaker person. I know firsthand - it runs in my family (also my mom is a psychiatrist who has written two books on depression, which granted were published on a pretty small scale). A good psychiatrist shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable and should be able to understand and be able to explain what the patient is going through, and accordingly set up a treatment plan. It really can be day and night - people who wouldn't even get out of bed because theyre so depressed can function perfectly fine with good treatment.

EDIT: Yoshi, i really probably shouldn't be shooting in the dark for a diagnosis as im not a doctor but it seems like you may have OCD which often manifests itself in depression. It's good that you are able to see happiness in the world (especially in the form of something so selfless as giving :) ) but also self mutilation is a really bad and destructive answer to problems.

If you or any single person here wants to know more about these things or needs someone to talk to about anything like this feel completely free to private message me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability and if I can't answer it I can always ask my mom. I just don't want anyone to feel weak or inferior because they are thinking and feeling things that they cannot control.

Edited by TinyDancer

Suicide is for the weak.

You're an idiot. Depression is a chemically imbalanced state of mind that people don't have control over. It's not just "being sad", its an actual health issue. Much of the time the brain of a depressed person won't go back to normal without the use of medication and therapy in combination, regardless of other external stimuli (ie experiencing things that "should" make you feel happy). Most suicides happen in whats called a depressive episode, which is a more temporary thing. If a person can get through the episode without committing suicide, then their chance of not committing suicide (for that episode) goes down enormously.

I'm just saying, don't talk about things (much less call people suffering from disorders 'weak') without knowing about them. And I can tell with 100% certainty that you don't know the smallest thing about psychiatry because what you said is a very wrong thing. I know this seems harsh but what you said is really offensive and you deserved to be called out for it.

If you know anyone who is depressed or especially suicidal, or if you have felt suicidal thoughts yourself, I beg you to please get that person/yourself to talk to a psychiatrist. Having depression doesn't make you a worse or weaker person. I know firsthand - it runs in my family (also my mom is a psychiatrist who has written two books on depression, which granted were published on a pretty small scale). A good psychiatrist shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable and should be able to understand and be able to explain what the patient is going through, and accordingly set up a treatment plan. It really can be day and night - people who wouldn't even get out of bed because theyre so depressed can function perfectly fine with good treatment.

EDIT: Yoshi, i really probably shouldn't be shooting in the dark for a diagnosis as im not a doctor but it seems like you may have OCD which often manifests itself in depression. It's good that you are able to see happiness in the world (especially in the form of something so selfless as giving :) ) but also self mutilation is a really bad and destructive answer to problems.

If you or any single person here wants to know more about these things or needs someone to talk to about anything like this feel completely free to private message me. I will answer any question to the best of my ability and if I can't answer it I can always ask my mom. I just don't want anyone to feel weak or inferior because they are thinking and feeling things that they cannot control.

TL;DR.

Suicide is for the weak.

TL;DR.

:getout:

That guy posted a quality post,. which are pretty rare on this forum

Suicide is for the weak.

TL;DR.

:getout:

That guy posted a quality post,. which are pretty rare on this forum

I've just caught 4 quality posts in a quote box!

Anyway, depression can be helped, it's not easy, but it can be done.

Just find a good doctor/psychiatrist

Edited by Hundred2
  • 2 months later...

if ur doing drugs, i can see by looking at this topic that u were kinda high. And kinda stypid idea to try drugs anyway, wasting money, u should use that money to buy beer. But lets stay ontopic, personally, when i get sad, when my mom changes the channel when im watching TV or crap like that, i just stand up and KICK MYSELF TO THE BALLS! and tinydancer, what you said is kinda true, life is kinda episodes, they might be hard or easy ones. Im personally, like most of us, on the 2nd episode, lazy ass Valve is sill working on the 3rd one. Takes fucking ages.

You are a sane person for posting this.

wait no you're not

you think i'm not pissed at life? all the fucking justin bieber parodies on facebook? looks and charm winning over intelligence ALL THE TIME? of all the fucking whiny, oppressing, cruel, insensitive and obnoxious kids i HAVE to hang out with whenever i get to go to school because i'm sick like fuck?

you think i'm not pissed? i am.

i have been isolated from society and human contact for over a year. and i care not. i thank the daily pain i receive because it makes me stronger.

A man deals with it.

Now deal with it, you fucking pussy.

Edited by Silver Dot

Suicide is a cowards way out.

Man the fuck up.

Disclaimer: I'm fully aware of chemical imbalances and all the jargon that's involved with depression, but if anyone honestly thinks suicide is a good way out, they're an idiot. The same goes for self-harming, 95% of people that do it are all completely attention seeking bastards.

if ur doing drugs, i can see by looking at this topic that u were kinda high. And kinda stypid idea to try drugs anyway, wasting money, u should use that money to buy beer.

The things you said about the drugs are true, but I would say don't waste the money for beer either.

Also, something is going wrong with people who suicide. It's completely wrong to suicide when you are in a bad situation and a human that is completely healthy in his mind wouldn't do it.

And kinda stypid idea to try drugs anyway, wasting money, u should use that money to buy beer.

One of the dumbest lines I've ever seen.

First of all, nothing is "wasting" money. But if considered so, beer is definitely not a good place to stash your money in because it's worse than light drugs like shrooms and marijuana. It is cheaper but the damage is deeper.

On topic though - suicides are plain stupid just because we only have ~80 years to live plus not a single day is promised. Life's valuable and letting that go shows how much of a moron you are. So if it is your friend or family I insulted here, I'm not going to apologize. If they were having issues, that's alright.. but suiciding reflects your stupidity.

Edited by KingRuff