Mr. Green Gaming

Suicide

'(...)Life isn't about reaching out to the top or looking how much you achieved at life,

it's about how often you manage to get up after having breackdown after breackdown.'

I can't remember the poet's name but after looking at this poorly translated citation (ofcourse translated by me)

it looks like Cyrius was kind of right with what he said, even if it sounded totaly ignorant.

And if we read all posts it seems to be what the most of us are thinking. It's just too harsch to say it as directly as Cyrius did.

But maybe we just don't understand all steps to become and the mind itself of a suicider..

Edit: Some people got it much easier at life, ofcourse.

Try to see everything you have and enjoy it as long as you have it.

Edited by Raptor

if ur doing drugs, i can see by looking at this topic that u were kinda high. And kinda stypid idea to try drugs anyway, wasting money, u should use that money to buy beer.

If you're talking about me, let me explain to you my theory about drugs.

Humans think drugs is the only way to access their fantasy and think of weird things. So whenever I post something they don't understand, they say I must be high.

But I think, all you need to do to use your fantasy and think of odd things, is time. Humans are stupid, and so they don't take their time for anything. They are always busy with something, always, always. They can't sit still, they get impatient if they have to wait and do nothing for half a second. They don't take their time to think about stuff. Humans are too dense to take something of their precious time and think of another world.

Now whether it's the ritalin or increasing schizophrenia-symptoms and paranoia I'm having, there is one thing I don't do and that's drugs. However, I do take overdoses of ritalin every day, and it just takes me to another world where there is no stress, because when I'm stressed it doesn't work. And then I just play with my imaginary friends in my imaginary world. And we have imaginary adventures and imaginary feelings. And this may be the cause of ritalin, but I do spend all day thinking, where other humans spend their whole day working.

By the way I'm immune to weed. I once tried to get high, but I couldn't, as I am pretty much high by myself.

EDIT: For all you slugs, I never ever want to commit suicide, and I never ever said in this topic that I want to either.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Yoshi, man, are you serious? When I read yor post at first I thought that you are telling right things, you are pretty similar character to me. But then... overdoses of ritalin every day? WTF!? Was first paragraph trolling too?

Hmmm I do not understand your post... what do you mean? I meant that I don't take drugs, so none of my posts were made when I was high. But the ritalin did change my life yeah, and I think if I would go back in time, I wouldn't start it.

Hmmm I do not understand your post... what do you mean? I meant that I don't take drugs, so none of my posts were made when I was high. But the ritalin did change my life yeah, and I think if I would go back in time, I wouldn't start it.

How can you say "there is one thing I don't do and that's drugs"? I'm sure ritalin does count as drug, even if it's legit (it isn't here in Russia btw).

P.S. my internet connection works so bad today... it takes 20 retrys to post

Go to afkick-kliniek. Als je van een verslaving af wil komen moet je eerst zeggen dat je het niet kan stoppen, en dan moet je je onderwerpen aan god.

I already tried stopping for a month but then I realized it was too late.

If you want to quit go to another forum. This forum is for the l4g community servers. Not for people who want to get off their depression. No offence but we are gamers not psychiatrists. There are enough forums who can help you with your problem.

Go to afkick-kliniek. Als je van een verslaving af wil komen moet je eerst zeggen dat je het niet kan stoppen, en dan moet je je onderwerpen aan god.

I already tried stopping for a month but then I realized it was too late.

With proper help and counceling you can definitely still kick your Ritalin habit, it's never too late. Stopping without professional help is really quite impossible though, so if you really want to stop your addiction, you should look for some help.

Rinkana, this is the "General Talk" subforum, every conversation is possible in here. If you don't like the subject, then don't read the thread and/or reply to it.

Yeah Shortcot maybe you have a point.

Yeah Rinkana I know, I learned that a few months ago. Which is why I decided to be less active on IRC, as I get tempted to bother you about it.

Yeah Mayco thanks. But I don't think I wanna quit. Because I can't find a good reason to quit.

Yeah Mathematic, no. I tried beating myself for a week, but that had to do with school, not with ritalin-usage. It's easy to explain - when I don't take ritalin, my happiness emotion and enjoying-emotion are gone, meaning I can't enjoy anything as it always feels like I'm missing something major.

Yeah guys thanks for your help but you guys have helped me enough in the past. So thank you for that, by the way, also for your help in my other topic. And special thanks goes to TinyDancer, he makes much more sense than my psychiatrists.

If you want to quit go to another forum. This forum is for the l4g community servers. Not for people who want to get off their depression. No offence but we are gamers not psychiatrists. There are enough forums who can help you with your problem.

Yeah but L4G without Yoshi is like Wonderland without Alice. He's our little girl, one pill makes him larger and one pill makes him small.

You are a sane person for posting this.

wait no you're not

you think i'm not pissed at life? all the fucking justin bieber parodies on facebook? looks and charm winning over intelligence ALL THE TIME? of all the fucking whiny, oppressing, cruel, insensitive and obnoxious kids i HAVE to hang out with whenever i get to go to school because i'm sick like fuck?

you think i'm not pissed? i am.

i have been isolated from society and human contact for over a year. and i care not. i thank the daily pain i receive because it makes me stronger.

A man deals with it.

Now deal with it, you fucking pussy.

You clearly don't understand. At all.

To everyone bashing on Yoshi, fuck off. This goes so much deeper than just normal depression.

As far as your problems go, I suggest stopping the ritalin. You might as well stop it at an early age, and I think it will get easier to get back to a normal life if you do.

I think it will also be easier to get better treatment if you're off the drugs. I have never seen drugs making people better, it's just postponing the real problem. Your goal is to get better, not to feel better temporarily, right?

But of couse, every tip from TinyDancer weighs a thousand times more than any tip from me (and most of the other people in here)

On topic: like to think that suicide is for the weak myself, but that is mainly just to keep my own thoughts away from it.

Thanks for your wise post VMR. :$

I think I'm gonna finish school first and then take my time to start kicking off... so that will be in a year or something. It is driving me crazy a bit, but I'm just so scared because I tried a month without ritalin and I just kept getting more depressed. It only got worse. I don't know, after school I will just completely stop with it then... however I don't think my paranoia and schizophrenia that Ritalin gave me can be cured, but I don't know, I kinda like them sometimes when I get used to them... okay I don't know what I"m saying anymore.

Thanks for your post VMR. :)

And Silver Dot I certainly feel luckier than you. I just want you to know that I feel bad for you that you have all those problems and that I support your strength that makes you keep standing strong. You have much bigger problems than me and you handle them much better, so I really respect you for that.