Mr. Green Gaming

Terraria

http://www.terraria.org/

''Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task? ''

I recently saw this game on the BlueXephos youtube channel and I started to get into it even though its not out yet. I want to know if you guys saw this game yet and are planning to buy it when it comes out like me?

A game that takes some of the Minecraft elements and does something original instead of just copying it! Action looks pretty cool, especially the bosses.

Still, the fact that it's 2D doesn't make the exploration as fun. And I'm not a huge fan of the design either, but that's a matter of taste.

A game that takes some of the Minecraft elements and does something original instead of just copying it! Action looks pretty cool, especially the bosses.

Still, the fact that it's 2D doesn't make the exploration as fun. And I'm not a huge fan of the design either, but that's a matter of taste.

It may be 2d but there still a great level of exploration in it. Especially the underground world which is probably a few times bigger than minecraft's one.

It's like Clonk Rage except better!

Not sure if buy though.

EDIT: Minecraft didn't invent cubes. Only thing I see them taking from minecraft is trying to take their share of the cake basically.

Edited by EmRA
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like a 2D version of Minecraft to me :I

Just with simple and more stuff to create #__#

And with RPG elements :o

Well, I won't buy it, but I will see if there

would be anything which would change my mind about it.

Looks pretty interesting though :pipe:

Pufulet I will buy it i kinda went hyper after Yoghcast posted few vids about it its simple with alot to do, fucking time sink ...

btw RAWR i was lazy for not doin an account here.

~F

Edited by Fux