E3 2011

Ywa

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I'm guessing they're gonna try to add more to the game, possibly different weapons and those sprint, armour lock and other perks...

Not rly.

I hope they don't but to me it just sounds like they're changing the way it looks?

Anyway, MW3, Looked pretty good! Even if they did survive an head on collision with another Chopa'

Yeah I'm guessing they're gonna try to add more to the game, possibly different weapons and those sprint, armour lock and other perks...

Not rly.

I hope they don't but to me it just sounds like they're changing the way it looks?

Anyway, MW3 looked pretty good! Even if they did survive an head on collision with another Chopa'

Whats wrong with chaning the way it looks? Why change something if its already perfect.

MW3 looked just like MW2, invaded Washington replaced with New York. The chopper part was BS.

I

Want

BATTLEFIELD 3

NOW

PLOX

Damnit, that was awesome. Don't think I"m able to run the game on a decent way though. Shitty 3 year old PC. Gotta buy a GTX 580 + i5 :yeah:.

Though I think nvidia or ATi will announce new graphics cards as soon as these epic games (BF3, Skyrim, ME3, etc.) come out, which will, of course, be a little cheaper and faster.

WE WILL SEE.

ME WANT. :gmod:

I didn't see ANY good game! ;-(

However when I joined they were at Madden.

If I would have to choose a game to play from what I've seen, I'm afraid it would have to be The Sims Social... :K

Or uhm.. actually that Age of Reckoning but I didn't really get what kind of gameplay that was.

If I would have to choose a game to play from what I've seen, I'm afraid it would have to be The Sims Social... :K

Or uhm.. actually that Age of Reckoning but I didn't really get what kind of gameplay that was.

Wait for sony & nintendo

Wait for sony & nintendo

I don't have any Sony stuff.

By the way I also don't have Microsoft stuff, except a Computurr.

And Nintendo will probably just shit on me like ALWAYS, and release all cool games to the 3DS and Nintendo Evolution, and only release a few dead one-day-flies for the Nintendo Revolution (AKA Nintendo Wii), and the (normal) Nintendo DS.

This is why I play emulators, Nintendo! You're going too fast!