Mr. Green Gaming

How to save a map?

To save it you need to click on save as; :meh:

please tell me how I can upload my file to the page and put save as I can not find the file please give me the steps to upload my map page

please tell me how I can upload my file to the page and put save as I can not find the file please give me the steps to upload my map page

would like to know how to save my map to come out in the game please if anyone knows please help me I am new to this and my map is very good

- To find your map that you have made in the editor go here:

C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources

- Then, place the whole folder of your race in a .zip file (the folder should contain your_race.map & meta.xml)

- Then go here, start a new topic and attach the .zip file and post it.

please help do not quite understand how to do that in the music the wrong detailedguide not understand

Gtasa mira primero, ve a este link http://www.xoti.net/stuff/uploads/music_3bfb.lua

Copia todo lo que aparece, ahora crear una nota, con el bloc de notas, que se llame music.lua, en esta nota pegaras todo lo que copiaste anteriormente en el link, ahora en los archivos de tu mapa donde el meta.xml, creas una carpeta llamada Files en esa carpeta metes tu musica ( tiene que ser en mp3), y tendras que cambiar el nombre de la cancion a music.mp3, la nota que creaste antes la metes junto en donde el meta.xml, ahora pinche sobre el meta.xml click derecho y le das a abrir con bloc de notas y pon esto justo debajo de la linea </meta>.

<file src="files/music.mp3" />

<script src="music.lua" type="client" />

Cierras guardas y todo listo, creo que me entenderas o sino pregunta, saludos

Edited by (O)_(O)