Mr. Green Gaming

Pop Up messages

is there any way to turn off MoshPit topics?

is there any way to turn off stupid questions like yours?

He's just asking something, you could also just say Yes or No sir.

Hundred2 why don't you ever play MTA: San Andreas? I always see you in MTA-related topics with wise suggestions (and comments).

I don't know if you ever been there but if you didn't, you must try it.

is there any way to turn off stupid questions like yours?

He's just asking something, you could also just say Yes or No sir.

Hundred2 why don't you ever play MTA: San Andreas? I always see you in MTA-related topics with wise suggestions (and comments).

I don't know if you ever been there but if you didn't, you must try it.

I have tried.

It was pretty cool, but I didn't like the community there.

Here's my opinion on this new system:

The part where it gives you information about ghostmode is fine. Much better then when it was plain text on the left and nobody would barely notice.

However what I don't like is the position info and the death info. If I gain or lose a position, I don't really want it to pop up on my window and distract me. I can see my position on the lower right and I constantly check it. I see no reason why this should be duplicated to a flashing text in the middle of the screen.

Also I could not give a buck about people dying in front of me or behind me. How is this supposed to help me?

"Somebody died behind you!" Alright well someone else will probably take his position..

"Somebody died in front of you!" Alright cool, maybe I'll get past his ruins and gain a place.. or maybe I won't make it..

As demonstrated, I find no help in them. They are rather distracting than helpful.

The one thing I also loved was the countdown timer at the top. It told me exactly how much time is left and it was fun to compete against the last remaining seconds. Now however I only get announced 45, 20 and 10. So I have to do a manual countdown in my brain which is rather annoying.

Hope this is enough of constructive criticism.

I don't need a pop up telling me what position im in, it tells me what position im in at the bottom left of my screen. one message got stuck so i had to ride around with a message telling me i was in second till i rebooted. it also tells me on my screen to the left when someone dies i dont need another message telling me "joe blow" just blew up i dont care if "joe blow" just blew up. Just because you can do somthing don't mean you should.

I don't need a pop up telling me what position im in, it tells me what position im in at the bottom left of my screen. one message got stuck so i had to ride around with a message telling me i was in second till i rebooted. it also tells me on my screen to the left when someone dies i dont need another message telling me "joe blow" just blew up i dont care if "joe blow" just blew up. Just because you can do somthing don't mean you should.

No shit mosh...someone did my mom and i was born. Bad idea

Game Messages popups:

-When you die.

-When someone ranked higher or lower than you (+/- 1) dies . Example: you're 20th and 19th or 21st player dies.

-On dimension change and before dimension change

-Ghostmode warning system + Ghostmode change.

-On admin command.

-On player finish the race.

-Map time left. On last 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute, 40 seconds, 20 seconds, 10 seconds.

Game messages are set to pop up at 20% of your screen height, they will flash twice and they will start going up out of the screen, as if they were the credits of a movie.

Edited by BinSlayer

Game Messages popups:

-When you die.

-When someone ranked higher or lower than you (+/- 1) dies . Example: you're 20th and 19th or 21st player dies.

-On dimension change and before dimension change

-Ghostmode warning system + Ghostmode change.

-On admin command.

-On player finish the race.

-Map time left. On last 3 minutes, 2 minutes, 1 minute, 45 seconds, 20 seconds, 10 seconds.

Game messages are set to pop up at 20% of your screen height, they will flash twice and they will start going up out of the screen, as if they were the credits of a movie.

There are some critical pop ups that you forgot, it also should say when i join the server ''THE MOST AWESOME GUY EVER JUST JOINED THIS VERY SERVER'' and it should pop up every minute or two ''terminat0r[NL] IS AWESOME!'' and stuff like that.

that's just how i roll you know...

If only you had allowed us to fix it the first time, without even creating this topic..

But that's just people..

"I don't like this! I will comaplain on the forum right away!"

Does that mean i shouldn't start a thread asking where the clock went?

@Bouwev: we have ingame MOTD

@BlueYoshi97: thanks; it's supposed to show information, it's called game messages. Our goal is to stop loading the chatbox so much with lots of information.

@MoshPit: Clock is disabled because game messages display the time last 3,2,1 mintes and last 40, 20 and 10 seconds. The clock was kinda useless. Why should you care there're 10-30 minutes left? You only care when the map's about to end (which is shown like I said)

Dear Ywa,

Recently I noticed that there have been made updates for the "Mr. Green" Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas server. One of the last updates included game-messages and clock removal. While at the beginning I couldn't see the advantages of the so-called popups, I was happy to see earlier today that the messages have been moved. They are now shown at the top of the screen. I already congratulated your loyal worker, Mr. Slayer, but of course I take this opportunity to give you my thanks as well. So, I appreciate your hard work and efforts for the server that we can benefit from.

The thing I least want to do is sound like I'm complaining, because, as I've said, I know you have put a lot of hard work to this. However, in my honest opinion, I am not really enjoying the removal of the ingame clock. I am talking about the timer that shows the remaining time for the map. I personally find it difficult to work with the new system, and so I would be very pleased to be offered an option, for toggling the clock back.

Once again I thank you for your hard work, and I really enjoy playing in the server. I hope you are able to help me, and I'd like a message back soon.

Best regards,

BlueYoshi97.