Mr. Green Gaming

Pop Up messages

The clock may be useless but its one of those thing u get used to looking at. how much time is on the map, how much time do i have left, ect. also the people who died message that were removed, if i hit someone by mistake sometime u like to see if they died so u can throw up a "sry"

"Well made and stuff" ?

It's annoying and distracting. Which really should not be the case, considering that this is a racing server which needs extra attention on everything else but the text.

Plus it's retarded. So many reasons have been mentioned before. No timer, random death notes and position changes.. pointless

Plus it's retarded. So many reasons have been mentioned before. No timer, random death notes and position changes.. pointless

It isn't random death notes. It's good to know if the player in front of you or behind you dies, in case you're trying to win against them.

Edited by Darkstar
YOU SUCK AT GRAMMAR/SPELLING

It isn't random death notes. It's good to know if the player in front of you or behind you dies, in case you're trying to win against them.

In a game like GTA this information is irrelevant and pointless. Only adds more distraction to the gameplay. No help whatsoever at all.

But can you guys implement an option to turn it off? Lots of people may completely love to keep reading all the texts just to see if the guy in front of them died, but I don't. And lots of people may be crying with joy that the timer is gone, but I don't.

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to sound like I'm complaining. You really did good work, and I'm sure a lot of people like it, but it's a lot of changes we're forced to accept, and I'm such a conservatist!

Agreed and agreed. An option to disable them would be lovely along with an option to reenable the game clock.

While the pop up messages are now less annoying, they are still annoying. If I want to know how much time is left in a map all i had to do was look at a small conveniently located already included in mta feature called a game clock. Whoever designed that game clock was a damn genius!