Mr. Green Gaming

THE RULES

I do think that the rules should be more detailed (F1 menu ingame ZS), since cadis got a temporary ban for a reason that is not stated in the rule list but still is against the rules.

For the new players joining and dont really know if they are doing something bannable

that is why I warn them first. and thats what I did with cadis but he continued.

Objection!

You missed the details.Let me brake it for ya...

1.I was at low hp was being chased by a zombie(that wanted to kill me).I rejoined.That same zombie hit me once(after I had rejoined) and you slayed me.And then said that I did something against the rules(Rejoining to avoid a death)

2.In another map I was at full hp and rejoined you kicked me, I joined, you banned me.

Your thoughts?

Objection!

You missed the details.Let me brake it for ya...

1.I was at low hp was being chased by a zombie(that wanted to kill me).I rejoined.That same zombie hit me once(after I had rejoined) and you slayed me.And then said that I did something against the rules(Rejoining to avoid a death)

2.In another map I was at full hp and rejoined you kicked me, I joined, you banned me.

Your thoughts?

your death was your warning and then I explained why I killed you. You didnt deserve to live.

On the next map I was trying to kill you but you left, and this was before you woould refuse to stop arguing with me so after you joined again I banned you for 2 hours. Now deal with it