Mr. Green Gaming

Sexy commentaries here. No? FREE WATERMELONS THEN

Hello there people!

My name is Mr.Z, a commentator who is just starting on youtube, and today I want to show you my channel.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/lzoakis97

Latest video:

About me:

I am a 14,5 year old dude which loves gaming, and loves commentating.

I love going to the gym, playing soccer/football, and of course CHICKS.

Not the birds, seriously :P

What will you see in my channel:

A variety of games, and a variety of commentaries.

I pretty much commentate everything without a problem, from Angry Birds to CoD :P

I also do different kinds of commentaries, as I previously said.

That means I do both live and non-live commentaries, let's plays, trailer ananalysis, funny commentaries, and many, many, many other things.

As a youtube persona:

I wanted to commentate some games for quite a while now, but the cirqumstances were never right. I either didn't have a working microphone, or have enough self confidence, because of my voice and accent. If you watch my videos, you will understand :P

But through the time, I got more thick skinned, and my point of view for life changed, so here I am!

Also, please note that any hate or non-constructive posts will not be appreciated.

About my latest series:

MW2 UBERNOOBPRO Tactics.

On this series, I play with numerous styles considered "noobish", explain why they are considered noobish, how to set your classes up correctly and effectively, how to play in order to be succesful with these tactics, and how to face someone using this kind of tactic.

Latest video of this series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LchUT63DlE

Please don't be hard on me, it hasn't been very long since I started out on youtube.

Also please forgive my accent and any spelling mistakes :P

Please subscribe to my channel if you liked it, and share is with your friends.

Much love,

Mr.Z

Anyway, isn't advertising forbidden ?

Yes, but this isn't advertising. This is promoting a Youtube channel.

It's the same fucking shit.......

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

1a : to advance in station, rank, or honor : raise b : to change (a pawn) into a piece in chess by moving to the eighth rank c : to advance (a student) from one grade to the next higher grade

2a : to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being : launch c : to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

1a : to advance in station, rank, or honor : raise b : to change (a pawn) into a piece in chess by moving to the eighth rank c : to advance (a student) from one grade to the next higher grade

2a : to contribute to the growth or prosperity of : further <promote international understanding> b : to help bring (as an enterprise) into being : launch c : to present (merchandise) for buyer acceptance through advertising, publicity, or discounting

Your understanding of the English language appears to be flawed.

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

Definition of PROMOTE

transitive verb

What do bears smelling ketchup have to do with anything silver dick?

Wow. I do this every day too. But just for myself. I just act as different personas playing Pokémon TCG. It's pretty funny, but I am not going to buy a mic for that as I think other people will find it weird.

I adore your videos and you should continue forever with it.

And don't listen to people about advertising, unless it's a forum admin who says so.