Mr. Green Gaming

admins unfreezing and then freezing props

The only reason I unfreezed everything was to get rid of those cade kits they used to climb on the pipes as they were exploiting. I had no idea Turret could be unfrozen, so I nocliped to the turret and tried to make it stand up using my propkill skills but I kept getting killed so I dealt with exploiters and left.

I can understand why you might be upset that your turret fell down for just one round near the end of it, but thats no reason to go ape shit on me.

Edited by Pufulet

The only reason I unfreezed everything was to get rid of those cade kits they used to climb on the pipes as they were exploiting. I had no idea Turret could be unfrozen, so I nocliped to the turret and tried to make it stand up using my propkill skills but I kept getting killed so I dealt with exploiters and left.

I can understand why you might be upset that your turret fell down for just one round near the end of it, but thats no reason to go ape shit on me.

I don't see what's wrong with using cade kit to get up to somewhere new? The best part about playing ZS was using other people crouching and jumping on them to get to new areas or using the cade kit to do so aswell. Gary killed off the the first method so now only cade kit remains, shame.

From what I can gather from the ZS chat, this seems to have been a complete accident on pufulet's part.

And Box, normal admins cannot give themselves weapons. Only Global and TC can.

I remember shooting Toaster in the face as a zombie with AWP in Infected Wars.

Fun times.

From what I can gather from the ZS chat, this seems to have been a complete accident on pufulet's part.

Fun times.

how is this relevant

Fun times.

how is this relevant

Because Darkstar talked about weapons.

Yes it was irrelevant sorry dont hate me ahh jesus.

Edited by Hundred2

The Barricade kit is commonly referred to as the Exploit kit.

Deluvas and Necrossin had implemented Anti-exploit zones which would slap you out of a certain spot which is not reachable by normal means,

however there's always places which are missed. :lol:

The Barricade kit is commonly referred to as the Exploit kit.

Deluvas and Necrossin had implemented Anti-exploit zones which would slap you out of a certain spot which is not reachable by normal means,

however there's always places which are missed. :lol:

ZS was better and more fun when you were free to go where ever you wanted.

Fun times.

Or how Darkstar would get himself a physgun.