Mr. Green Gaming

Breaking into Area 51

Allright, this is how to break into area 51.

Stuff u need:

46 Smoke bombs

about 200-250 smaller Flame bomb's.

About 10 men.

Electromagnetic pulse bomb/device (aka. EMP)

Idk wth is EMP, so ill check out this link.

Good weapons, something you can trust your life on(ak-47), but something integrally Suppressed.

it must be Integrally suppressed because normal suppressors can drop out/blow up when they are fired with.

Wth is an Integral Suppressor?

but Ak's cant be integrally suppressed like that because of its unique mechanism, so u need to be Pro to do that. (like me)

so i can do it for you.

ZKSDWood.jpg

This is one i made. First time took about 10 hours, now it takes about 2 hours each.

Lets get to the plan.

area51j.jpg

Part 1.

First, its the time to be sneaky, Plant the 46 smoke bombs at the marked places. (blue dots)

When you are done with the Bombs, go west, and steal one of the cars. (the best and the most thrustful, ofc)

Part 2.

Just keep driving slowly, you might want to save up your cars gas, you wont belive how much american cars waste it.

Every1 thinks you are just moving your car to the other parking place. (Yellow X)

When you are between the other cars, and the main building, its time to turn left (To the main building)

Part 3.

Then, park your car next to the entrance, and get into the main building.

80% surely the secret files are on the lowest floor. (about -4th floor)

but because of the 20%, few men should head upstairs, if the files are found downstairs, the dudes that headed upstairs, get down as fucking fast as possible (its always faster to go downstairs than upstairs)

if the files are upstairs, the dudes that found the files are heading downstairs, and the dudes that headed downstairs, get upstairs, until the groups meet (its important to stick as a team)

then, get to the lobby, and exit the main building.

if you have been detected, use the EMP device. and get to the car.

if you havent been detected, get in the car and save the EMP.

Set up the Smaller flame bombs, so every1 will be looking at them, not u.

Part 4-5.

Now is the time to get the fuck out of here, and fast.

Go to the Red dot where Part 5 starts.

When you are there, set up the Smoke bombs, and AFTER THAT use the EMP device/bomb (if you use it before the smoke bombs, they wont set up)

and Drive out the fucking fast as possible, and follow the Red line, then turn left to safety. (the smoke screen will protect you from the Area 51 soldiers, and the EMP will "protect" outer world from the Area 51, so they cant do shit in there.)

oh, and if some1 did not know, this topic is kinda a joke and wont work, so dont try it

Edited by TechnoNegro

erm..

-You don't understand them.

What do u mean by that?

and i have the part 6. its an old salt mine about 70 KMs away.

and it has two entrances.

the other one is at California, other one in Nevada (the area 51 one)

then we have our ride (ship) waiting at Santa Barbara

at when we are at the sea, we dump our weapons, and go to russia, land our boat at Ul'beya

get to Moscow, and sell our files in there.

and probably live our happy life's in Moscow, or somewhere in Karelia.

Oh, and we are doing this together with Nobana

Edited by TechnoNegro

Well I mean to ask, what would be a good reason for you to do this?

Money, and a good way of life.

and looking for the andrenaline

Doesnt the EMP device fry your car too?

no, only electric devices, car aint one, only the radio and lights, and the car will even start up when EMPd. because its made so simply.

the horn does not work either, btw

Doesnt the EMP device fry your car too?

no, only electric devices, car aint one, only the radio and lights, and the car will even start up when EMPd. because its made so simply.

the horn does not work either, btw

What causes the spark that ignites the fuel, thus causing the motion? (In a car engine?)

I tought a car would insta-die on an EMP, just googled a bit and found this:

http://www.survivalblog.com/2010/08/real_world_emp_effects_on_moto.html

Seems like its the best to just turn off your engine before setting off the EMP.

All this hazzel about EMP affecting on car. Mostly cars will break down (or atleast shut down) if EMP is strong enough. But you can with simple instructions make almost every eletrical device immune to EMP (Made one already)

EDIT: Car itself will be fine, but eletric ciruits will fry (Those green plates with some stuff on them)

Edited by MiF

I tought a car would insta-die on an EMP, just googled a bit and found this:

http://www.survivalb...ts_on_moto.html

Seems like its the best to just turn off your engine before setting off the EMP.

All this hazzel about EMP affecting on car. Mostly cars will break down (or atleast shut down) if EMP is strong enough. But you can with simple instructions make almost every eletrical device immune to EMP (Made one already)

EDIT: Car itself will be fine, but eletric ciruits will fry (Those green plates with some stuff on them)

If he wants to EMP entire area 51, I say its strong enough to fry every car.