Mr. Green Gaming

Surf Map (surf_mrgreen?)

Update:

Idiot mod over at FPSB withheld my submission until I "Clean it up".

Xero (moderator) said:
- Please clean up the authors field--the names of the authors should appear once under one field only.

Stupid asshole, he takes the time to pick up on something so minor, and then won't put it back up once I've fixed it.

1. Jukebox / Now you only got bonk, add more songs

2. Make a little place where you can buy weapons, (diffucult surf part, and then a buy place if you make it to the end, if not he comes in ''jail'')

3. A button, that it becomes night, and you get stars at sky and dark sky. ( in a Controle Room with Night button? )

4. And a Rocket, that you can activate in the Controle Room, The rocket will only kill people in jaill. So you got to stay out of jail. (makes map more fun,)

5. A Dancing Green Monkey when you activate a song in the Jukebox.

6. You can change gravity in Control room, and.. activate fishes in the pools in controle room.

7. Secret places, you have to shoot trough walls to get awp or something.

8. Make a Controle Room! :lol:

9. When the map is in ''Night Mode'', than you got lights all over te places.( i think thats gonna look sick )

10. A Waterfall at Spawn, it's gonna look nice

11. At the bottom of the jail grenates, so when they fall of the jaill, they get a grenate.

12. Traps: Look at 4, a Rocket in jail, that you can activate in a Controle room or something

13. A button, Kill All CT and Kill All T, when they press 1 off the buttons in Controle room, they are gonna die with explosives.

14. At Jukebox place, ( where you normally activate the bonk sound) you can put a line as well, you know if you pick the awp, there comes a line that follow you, so if you activate the sound, or one of the sounds in the Jukebox, you get that line as well.

15. A Big LCD TV SCREEN at the sky or something, so you can see who is in Controle Room, cause else he can play whole the time in the Controle room, you know.

16. Put zombie's in ''jail'' , that will be so sickk if its possible :P!

17. Put an Awp at top, without bullets, hehehe :P its kind of a trap

18. Make a big pipe and above water, and you can plant on it.

19. Make a green rocket, that is flying in the sky, a rocket like in surf_rocketman but than green ^^,

20. Make the stairs automatic, so you go automatic above

21. More ideas will come, and forgive me for the stupid ideas :P

More ideas will come, if you need ideas for more traps or something, let me know

xCyliance Aka Weezy ;)

Steam: xCylow

-Probably going to happen.

2. Make a little place where you can buy weapons, (diffucult surf part, and then a buy place if you make it to the end, if not he comes in ''jail'')

-This will be in version 3 ;)

3. A button, that it becomes night, and you get stars at sky and dark sky. ( in a Controle Room with Night button? )

-Not sure if this is possible.

4. And a Rocket, that you can activate in the Controle Room, The rocket will only kill people in jaill. So you got to stay out of jail. (makes map more fun,)

-A jail trap would be useful.

-lol

6. You can change gravity in Control room, and.. activate fishes in the pools in controle room.

-Stealing ideas from surf meister XD

-There is already one secret place, thought I think I'll add more.

-Hmm

9. When the map is in ''Night Mode'', than you got lights all over te places.( i think thats gonna look sick )

-How would this work?

11. At the bottom of the jail grenates, so when they fall of the jaill, they get a grenate.

-Good idea.

12. Traps: Look at 4, a Rocket in jail, that you can activate in a Controle room or something

-Not sure if a control room is a good idea.

13. A button, Kill All CT and Kill All T, when they press 1 off the buttons in Controle room, they are gonna die with explosives.

-No.

14. At Jukebox place, ( where you normally activate the bonk sound) you can put a line as well, you know if you pick the awp, there comes a line that follow you, so if you activate the sound, or one of the sounds in the Jukebox, you get that line as well.

-Yes more tracers.

15. A Big LCD TV SCREEN at the sky or something, so you can see who is in Controle Room, cause else he can play whole the time in the Controle room, you know.

-NPC's don't really work in CS:S ;/

-There is already a bomb site.

19. Make a green rocket, that is flying in the sky, a rocket like in surf_rocketman but than green ^^,

-Against stealing ideas XD

-Might replace ladders with boosters, like gravity lifts.

21. More ideas will come, and forgive me for the stupid ideas :P

More ideas will come, if you need ideas for more traps or something, let me know

-More TRAP ideas. Like CS;S deathrun.

xCyliance Aka Weezy ;)

OLD:

3. A button, that it becomes night, and you get stars at sky and dark sky. ( in a Controle Room ? )

14. At Jukebox place, ( where you normally activate the bonk sound) you can put a line as well, you know if you pick the awp, there comes a line thay follow you, so if you activate the sound, or one of the sounds in the Jukebox, you get that line as well.

19. Make a green rocket, that is flyinh in the sky, a rocket like in surf_rocketman but than green ^^,

21. More ideas are coming soon!

NEW:

22. Somewhere a button, to make jail on fire (at Place where you can activate songs)

23. You can only stand on water, if not, youre health will get lower each with 5 hp

cause you have almost everywhere water, but u have to do water on more places if your gonna do it

like spawn, at secret place, the bonk place:p,

24. Can you make a pink or green bal in jail, if you shoot the soccerbal than it moves, and if it hits someone, his hp wil get lower with 10 or something.

25. Can you make a screen(in sky maybe), so you can see who is in the Sounds Room (where you can activate the BONK SOUND :P) Cause sometimes they are camping the whole time there

Traps:

26. So you want a hall or something, where you have to walk trough..

Well make at the beginning a traffic light, When it turns green than they/he/she/it can walk.

27. First trap will be a rolling stone that falls from above

28. Than from both sides sharp pins, if you come between them, you are dead, or maybe just 50 hp left

29. Lasers that are moving right left, under and above, just for 5 seconds or just the whole time, if you touch the lasers you are dead, or just 50 hp damage

30. Than deagles at both side all over the wall, but than close him in a kind of a jail and put fire in it or something if he tries to get the deagle. he wil die, or just 50 hp damage

31. Than, A GREEN ROCKET THAT COMES FROM BEHIND :P! if he touch the rocket, he die or just 50 hp damage

32. Moving stones, where you must jump on, if he fall, he falls on pins and die

33. if he finish the Moving stones , put a grenate at the ground, if someone tries to get it, it will explode!

34. More ideas are coming soon!

I did my best :lol:

If you need more ideas or ideas for other maps, just tell me :D

xCyliance Aka Weezy ;)

Traps:

26. So you want a hall or something, where you have to walk trough..

Well make at the beginning a traffic light, When it turns green than they/he/she/it can walk.

27. First trap will be a rolling stone that falls from above

28. Than from both sides sharp pins, if you come between them, you are dead, or maybe just 50 hp left

29. Lasers that are moving right left, under and above, just for 5 seconds or just the whole time, if you touch the lasers you are dead, or just 50 hp damage

30. Than deagles at both side all over the wall, but than close him in a kind of a jail and put fire in it or something if he tries to get the deagle. he wil die, or just 50 hp damage

31. Than, A GREEN ROCKET THAT COMES FROM BEHIND :P! if he touch the rocket, he die or just 50 hp damage

32. Moving stones, where you must jump on, if he fall, he falls on pins and die

33. if he finish the Moving stones , put a grenate at the ground, if someone tries to get it, it will explode!

34. More ideas are coming soon!

This is more like it (;

Gas room (you get gassed)

Squash room (you get squased)

Elektrofication room (obsolete)

IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR room (obsolete)

BAN room (You get killed by a giant ban)

Scary/freaky room (die because it's so scary. Meh.)

Space room (blackhole)

Water room (drown)

Zombie room

Eternal Surf room *you surf till you die*

Have fun.

Okay, If you can elaborate on one of the better ideas, the squash room sounds good, I'll add it to the map and you'll get credit.

:awesome::drool:

Gas room: Hallway, with pipes on the side, when triggerd, they "open", and green smoke comes out, and you choke.

Squash room (you get squased) 2 Sideway things, like this: | *you* |, and slowly they come to your death.

Elektrofication room (obsolete) A big flash of lightning kills you.

IMMA FIRIN MY LAZAR room (obsolete) The last thing you see is a mouth with 2 eyes who is firing his lazer.

BAN room (You get killed by a giant ban) Banhammer crushes you.

Scary/freaky room (die because it's so scary. Meh.) Creepy pictures kill your eyes, while you are slowly being dragged to a pit, to death.

Space room (blackhole) you get sucked in a space room, fly around in circles, and then go into a black hole, or doom.

Water room (drown) Water rises, there is a grate above you, but you can't get out.

Zombie room: fight off an endless stream of zombies, untill you die.

Eternal Surf room *you surf till you die* You make an eternal surf room, which is repeated over, and over, and over again, untill you fall and die.

Edited by Botervloot
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This map looks nice, but it is really small, a bit reminiscent of surf_japan, and i'm not sure if my opinion is the same as anyone elses here, but that map was pure gay. Needs to be harder and longer imo, maybe with noob surfs that have teleports to significantly less significant significant places(for the beginner surfers).

Haha. Epic bump.

"Shut up fool!"

• 4 months later...