Mr. Green Gaming

-[ Ragnarok Conflict ]-

Working on the next patch, in which I will address further weapon balancing, autobalancing upon player death, better spawn choosing in Crash Site (and making crash sites not appear on the same spots in a row), plus better entity syncing.

Please note that I can't balance weapons until you guys play with it, so keep playing and it'll improve soon enough.

Well to be fair i do agree with clavus with the fact that he needs to see the bigger picture, but certain weapons need to be adressed.

Why dont you address each weapon tree individually , i.e assault riffle tree if you compare them within a tree you can easilly see galil needs a nerf and the ak needs a buff.

After youve balanced it by family tree then you can balance between the trees i.e smg tree and assault rifle tree.

Please note that I can't balance weapons until you guys play with it, so keep playing and it'll improve soon enough.

Why not just balnce the guns we say are unbalnced...

instead of waiting till someone has all weapons

I'm just one guy, not a whole development team. Be patient and stop raging about the same stuff all the time because I know that by now.

Suggestion: add AMBIENT music, not the "adrenaline" ones like most of the HL2. It will fit better for a war gamemode (Though it was great for IW).

Question to Griffon: Who are you? (:V, what is your in-game nickname [<- Was curious about that for a long time already!])

This is my ign ~ĢǺђŹĽў~Griffon

my account name is exauroura

Suggestion: add AMBIENT music, not the "adrenaline" ones like most of the HL2. It will fit better for a war gamemode (Though it was great for IW).

Question to Griffon: Who are you? (:V, what is your in-game nickname [<- Was curious about that for a long time already!])

just give us the password now...

its pancak3s xD

Shame fenrir is ddosed right now or id be playing right now

ohh well time to watch anime

Edited by Griffon

its pancak3s xD

Shame fenrir is ddosed right now or id be playing right now

ohh well time to watch anime

What anime do you watch ? i dont know what i should watch right now just finished "Steins;Gate!"

Edit : Woups this went offtopic :D

Edited by xeim

What anime do you watch ? i dont know what i should watch right now just finished "Steins;Gate!"

I just finished watching Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (or 'Seirei no Moribito' if you prefer them wapanese names). Good series.

On Garrysmod.org I found better models for that ship Clavus is using which is a rip from Halo 2 Xbox.

Here's the Halo 3 version, and then there's a ship for the humans, maybe implement that as the UNDF's ship.

I'll take a look at it, but I think the current model serves its function just fine (except from the slightly dodgy collision boxes). Humans don't need a ship since they don't have advanced space travel yet, the aliens are colonists that stranded on Earth. I'm still planning on adding some lore and background story to the whole thing but that's far less important than getting more gameplay features in right now.

Next update will hopefully add a new gametype and a few new maps.

Clavus, yesterday I gave you destroy the object (base or whatever) idea.

I changed my mind and have a new idea: Each time canister falls, it belongs to aliens. Humans must destroy it as Aliens must protect it. There will be 10 canisters falling. If humans get more than 5 destroys of canister - they win. If Aliens take the supplies from it exactly 5 times - they win.

The one who carries the "canister core" or whatever it would be" will walk slower. It will be just like the artiefact gamemode, but the thing is abled to be picked up when a player drops it. And also players can jump

Edited by Mr. Darkness