Mr. Green Gaming

Admins vs. Players

On a completely unrelated side-note, I think Hundred2, Balmung and TheLazyPeon are great people. They play a lot, they've been here a while, you know what I think? They totally deserve admin status. Should we give them a chance? Like... promote them friday night or something. And you know, if you guys are not happy with it, you could downsize them again after saturday night or something... you know, just an idea.

This is not coming as a way of Brown nosing towards Peon,,, He might be my friend and I am not saying this because of that reason., But Peon is a very dedicated fellow to the servers and forums. He gives great ideas and also is a very kind and understanding person as some might say. Accept these words I have brought forth or shoot them down. It's only my opinion on a Forum which I have no say on what goes on.

This is not coming as a way of Brown nosing towards Peon,,, He might be my friend and I am not saying this because of that reason., But Peon is a very dedicated fellow to the servers and forums. He gives great ideas and also is a very kind and understanding person as some might say. Accept these words I have brought forth or shoot them down. It's only my opinion on a Forum which I have no say on what goes on.

odd/ff topic : well i never really talked to peon but he may very well be a nice person...

on topic : if i get to join i will use my mighty barrel to spy you all !

Edited by xeim

On a completely unrelated side-note, I think Hundred2, Balmung and TheLazyPeon are great people. They play a lot, they've been here a while, you know what I think? They totally deserve admin status. Should we give them a chance? Like... promote them friday night or something. And you know, if you guys are not happy with it, you could downsize them again after saturday night or something... you know, just an idea.

Hundred2 was a Gmod admin but he raged quited after Deluvas raped ZS.