Mr. Green Gaming

Admins vs. Players

I no longer have doubts about Clavus and his events.

I am now assured Clavus is deeply incompetent if it comes to organizing such things.

The rest of the admins using godmode also didn't help. People offered to switch over to balance the teams. You thought that abusing your powers would be more fun.

No longer attending these events, or playing together with the TF2 admins in one server.

Haha, all the pitiful rage. From the start it was clear we wouldn't be able to have decent serious matches, so I just blew it wide open and started messing with stuff after some people indicated that'd be more fun. And it was. Server was full for one and a half hour, which makes this one of the more successful events actually.

Well that wasnt what i expected, but even funnier :V

Expect video soon (going to cut LOTS of it)

Haha, all the pitiful rage. From the start it was clear we wouldn't be able to have decent serious matches, so I just blew it wide open and started messing with stuff after some people indicated that'd be more fun. And it was. Server was full for one and a half hour, which makes this one of the more successful events actually.

Ninj'd.

But this is so true

True, but playing with random teams would have been more fun. The "match" was a bit too clusterfuckish for my taste.

Atleast we could kill people when teamkilling was on. So props for that.

Edited by Kefeus